[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Valineth wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:
Great build.
I used it as a starter this league, playing selfound until lvl 90.

I cleared everything deathless including Shaper/Uber Atziri with Brightbeak, Bisco's Collar and Ventor's (~66k path of building dps).

Bought these two items yesterday
everything is really easy now :D .

How much dps does a dagger like that add without spell damage on it?

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/UyrWC
"
GManSta wrote:
Thoughts on Yoke of Suffering? Or am I better off using a crit multi amulet?

Hey, a mate of mine switched his dual gain extra damage as lightning/cold ammy to Yoke and said it's better and a rather big hidden boost in damage. As per PoB with some of the new shaped dagger mods, my lightning damage only accounts for 7% whereas cold counts for over 70%. If I understand that correctly shock's based on the amount of lightning damage that particular hit did and that amulet should be pretty badass since we go for full conversion front loaded with cold damage.

We prolly do like ~4% to 8% atm under normal settings through crit, Yoke should allow for 30% plus. According to my mate, he actually ends up killing faster where it matters i.e Shaper, Guardians, Elder, etc. What he also said was that Yoke's benefits doesn't show up in POB as its all hidden. I'm gonna get one and test it out. This is my forums only account. My steam linked account is as ShadowGenisys. I'll keep you posted when I test this out for myself. Pity, I just crafted a pretty sick ammy lol.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Last edited by Pyroclasms on Dec 26, 2017, 5:41:03 PM
For those of you running Bisco's, how are you meeting your stat requirements? if I run Bisco's, I don't have enough strength for some of my gems.

I been running these most of the league,
the mana has been rough to keep up.

have Hatred in an Essence Worm and run Clarity(what little it does)

The damage and AOE is great, just don't get hit.

Hello, I'm thinking about starting a GC miner and found this helmet, seems like a perfect fit to the build? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for opinions!
"
Vanhoven wrote:

Hello, I'm thinking about starting a GC miner and found this helmet, seems like a perfect fit to the build? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for opinions!

Pretty good as a starter helm but what you'd want if you're not going to be using a 6linked chest (totally viable btw) is one with:

Socketed Gems Supported by x LVL Remote mine with the bonus mod as "Place an additional mine"
The place additional mine is a global bonus which drops 4 mines per cast instead of 3 mines, 33% overall damage boost per cast. With the Saboteur Ascendency on a 20% chance per cast, you get a chance at dropping another for a total of 5 mines, it's awesome when this happens, whole screen just melts.

and

Socketed gems Supported by x LVL Hypothermia
Since most things will be chilled/frozen, you get quite a bit of non tooltip dps here.

You don't really need inc area of effect mod on there since we get plenty of it from using an armor where most people use carcass jack and with that helm, you don't even need a 6 link, a 4link with whatever setup you want will do or even go Kaom's heart if you got the means for it.

You'd need a way to convert to 100% cold damage and by far the best one (QoL with AoE increase) is the new Glacial Cascade jewels x 2.

Gem links would vary if you manage to score the above helm.

If not, yours should be fine still for every content.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Tyvm for the input!
What damage per mine should I strive to have for Uber Lab? I currently have 20k(hideout with no flasks) with conc effect.
Spoiler

I really am loving this build and I hope this hasn't been answered before as I did check 50 pages or so.
I also watched the video but the damage per mine wasn't shown.
Once again, sorry if its already been asked. I just figured a simple question didn't hurt.

P.S
Spoiler
I know my gear is really meh and the gems aren't fully leveled/20 qual. I am working on it and shall, as the name says kill Shaper !

One more thing is there any good use for the slots on that dagger?
Finally gave in to the gc miner seeing how absurd its dps is . Clear speed well...

Can some one explain me this full elemental conversion thing and how its achieved in weird ways and what happens when you use two threshold jewel with phys to light gem and / or new boots. Also why is everyone stoping at just full cold conversion.

also i remember there was node in earlier version where you could get frenzy charge on trap / mine trigger , is there a reliable way to generate frenzy with miner ?

why is the dmg so absurd is it because of the overlapping aoe thing?
chaotic neutral
Could I get your guys feedback on my gear please

Level 83. Doing pretty good so far. First time playing a miner so I'm still adjusting to the play style. Not sure how much more I want to invest in this character, but if there's some easy upgrades you spot let me know.

Still need to get a Clear Mind/rare jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info