[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Loving this guide! I was attempting to do Hall of Grandmaster just now but I was unable to kill this lvl 100 character who seemed to have constant ES regen/fortify up who also blinks. It doesn't do a lot of damage to me but I can't seem to damage its ES/health bar....

I remember seeing people using this build farming HOGM so I was wondering how that can be done?

Do I just need to have higher DPS or sth? ><

Thanks!
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can improve my character? I regularly get 1-shotted in t13+ maps, and am just terrible at mapping in general.

My gear can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Martingale7/characters

5.2k life, 75/66/74 res with roots
4.9k life, capped (90+%) resistances with a pair of rare boots I picked up
I haven't done any of the divine vessel pantheon stuff yet cause I'm still in the process of figuring that out

Thanks
Last edited by Martingale7 on Sep 9, 2017, 10:58:22 PM
oops
Last edited by Karastrinket on Sep 9, 2017, 11:23:15 PM
"
kazafz wrote:
Loving this guide! I was attempting to do Hall of Grandmaster just now but I was unable to kill this lvl 100 character who seemed to have constant ES regen/fortify up who also blinks. It doesn't do a lot of damage to me but I can't seem to damage its ES/health bar....

I remember seeing people using this build farming HOGM so I was wondering how that can be done?

Thanks!

get block reduction chance. you can kill scoli and zami this way.
"
Karastrinket wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:

Thanks!

get block reduction chance. you can kill scoli and zami this way.

Thanks for the reply! Should I just link that with GC?
"
Syche22 wrote:
About what dps and hp should I have before doing uber lab with no added key? Currently at 20k dps and 4k hp at 78, looking to upgrade my weapon and shield soon. Really want to start running to I can try to enchant a helm and ditch these Hrimburn.

Dont need that much life if u are to dodge him while u wait for him to go back down. Aim for at least 35k dps with conc and hatred up. Get 5k life otherwise
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can improve my character? I regularly get 1-shotted in t13+ maps, and am just terrible at mapping in general.

My gear can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Martingale7/characters

5.2k life, 75/66/74 res with roots
4.9k life, capped (90+%) resistances with a pair of rare boots I picked up
I haven't done any of the divine vessel pantheon stuff yet cause I'm still in the process of figuring that out

Thanks

Update for anyone who was interested in helping me, I've unprivated my characters tab. Sorry for the inconvience.
So i finally hit my 40 challenges today using this build and i must say it's been a lot of fun,
here is my 'ending' gear and stats with just hatred on, tooltip goes to 94k with flasks.

Thanks for the build Windz it was fun.

I've never played a mine build in HC, so far my highest level is a 84 max block sunder (still alive) however its dps is so low (50k~) uber farming with it is terrible. Would you recommend I stick with your skill tree or would it be better for me to lose some dps and try to get the scion life wheel?
How to deal with mana issue? Cost so much mana and when I get hit I'm oom quickly even with mana pots and I have like 1.7k mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info