[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey ! still on leveling process, very efficient boss killer so far
Just a question : how you deal with chaos dmg with no chaos res? like ranged or poison zone/desacrated ground?
"
Thottz wrote:
Hey ! still on leveling process, very efficient boss killer so far
Just a question : how you deal with chaos dmg with no chaos res? like ranged or poison zone/desacrated ground?

Atziris promise or feel free to grab chaos res gears
currently pushing one in the attempt tp run some breachlord.Not quite sure what to expected though..

Playing HHC.

So what would you priorize on getting ?
Spoiler

Id like to be able to use bisco...so the amulet slot would have to be empty.

Then,what flask would you get first,everything get costly FAST. No luck on 6l carcass...maybe someday. Maybe a +1 tabula ?

just drop it /Kreygasm
"
Deadbringer wrote:
currently pushing one in the attempt tp run some breachlord.Not quite sure what to expected though..

Playing HHC.

So what would you priorize on getting ?
Spoiler

Id like to be able to use bisco...so the amulet slot would have to be empty.

Then,what flask would you get first,everything get costly FAST. No luck on 6l carcass...maybe someday. Maybe a +1 tabula ?

Should prob fix your links. Where's the cwdt + ic at least?
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi, I spent about 200c~ respeccing into this build (whilst already having some of the gear), I find it a lot of fun but at the same time I'm dying quite often as I don't think I'm still used to the mechanics yet.

Is it correct to say that:
- Always need to have the spell totem up at all times
- Order: Spell totem -> shield charge into position (depending on situation) -> place mines -> flasks
- Very easy for the HP to drop in this build as there isn't any life leech and an average-ish life pool

Are there any particular flasks you guys keep constantly? My flask management is quite poor admittedly.

I'd also appreciate if anyone can do a quick gear check (btw I'm aware that I need to level up CWDT for Enfeeble).

But thanks for this build, it's a really refreshing one and one that I've never done before.

I bought what I thought was a bargain at 1ex a Tempest Helm which according to POB ups my glacial average from 86k to 94k. I am unsure why it does this despite my hideout Glacial being quite low with hatred (40k I think). When I input this helm to the OP's POB the DPS actually drops. My current health is 5290 life + 1032 ES

https://pastebin.com/ebuxvZMn

I'm also experimenting with the Orb of storms-Culling Strike-Power Charge on Critical link as I don't really use Vaal Clarity and Lightning Traps due to Lavianga's Spirit.

Right now my goal is to get to level 93 to get the final damage node and level up some gems.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Eathb on Sep 13, 2017, 2:30:28 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi, I spent about 200c~ respeccing into this build (whilst already having some of the gear), I find it a lot of fun but at the same time I'm dying quite often as I don't think I'm still used to the mechanics yet.

- Order: Spell totem -> shield charge into position (depending on situation) -> place mines -> flasks
- Very easy for the HP to drop in this build as there isn't any life leech and an average-ish life pool

Are there any particular flasks you guys keep constantly? My flask management is quite poor admittedly.

I'd also appreciate if anyone can do a quick gear check (btw I'm aware that I need to level up CWDT for Enfeeble).

But thanks for this build, it's a really refreshing one and one that I've never done before.

I bought what I thought was a bargain at 1ex a Tempest Helm which according to POB ups my glacial average from 86k to 94k. I am unsure why it does this despite my hideout Glacial being quite low with hatred (40k I think). When I input this helm to the OP's POB the DPS actually drops. My current health is 5290 life + 1032 ES

I'm also experimenting with the Orb of storms-Culling Strike-Power Charge on Critical link as I don't really use Vaal Clarity and Lightning Traps due to Lavianga's Spirit.

Right now my goal is to get to level 93 to get the final damage node and level up some gems.

Thoughts?

Your dps incrase bc your gc gets fully converted. Im not sure why it drops with my pob though

Oos pcoc is fine for bosses.
What do you think I can upgrade to boost my damage to your level? I'm currently lvl 80 and have taken pretty much all damage nodes on the tree except for the jewel sockets. My tooltip is 23k/35k with inc aoe and conc. effect. Thanks.

Spoiler
"
windz wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:

Thoughts?

Your dps incrase bc your gc gets fully converted. Im not sure why it drops with my pob though

Oos pcoc is fine for bosses.

Thanks for responding and the tips. Is that because of the '40% of Glacial Cascade Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage enchantment?'

I also had that in my previous helm.
Hi windz, following your guide, thanks for the hard work!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I dropped a tinkerskin yesterday and am wondering if I could save my chaos for something else than a new chest:

As I see it, the chest does not benefit the build much, as it's not the enemy but me detonating the mines. And the resistances and life of a carcass jack would be greatly appreciated in my setup of selffound, wrongly bought, shitty items, that were intended to work in an arc build with sire of shards that I as a newbie tried to make working.

So, tinkerskin, good or bad?

cheers, Tefson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info