[3.1] Windz's GC Miner Sabo (HC/SC, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian & Uber lab viable)

GG
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 13, 2017 12:45:02 PM
"
Completed 2 ChallengesTefson1366 wrote:
Hi windz, following your guide, thanks for the hard work!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I dropped a tinkerskin yesterday and am wondering if I could save my chaos for something else than a new chest:



As I see it, the chest does not benefit the build much, as it's not the enemy but me detonating the mines. And the resistances and life of a carcass jack would be greatly appreciated in my setup of selffound, wrongly bought, shitty items, that were intended to work in an arc build with sire of shards that I as a newbie tried to make working.

So, tinkerskin, good or bad?

cheers, Tefson


Tinkerskin is for traps only. Not mines.

We dont get any use out of that chest.

Use a rare chest with life and res instead. Make sure it is es based for colouring purposes
Thanks for the build, though I'm about to give up on it. I just feel too squishy (bad gear, though not as bad as it could be). I can do lab and normal atziri just fine, but trying higher tier bosses / guardians or beacheads I just get swamped and killed occasionally.

Does the conversion enchant really do that much?

Also, it might be my connection (in the evenings I have a constant latency of 100-130ms, with occasional spikes), but sometimes mines just don't detonate instantly when I press it, which tends to result in having to run and I've found the build to be bad at evading and damaging at once. Maybe I'm just bad at playing it, seeing as how so many people manage to do all the content.
Hi Windz thanks for this build!

If i wanna go CI how would the tree look?
"
Completed 6 ChallengesOxudes wrote:
Thanks for the build, though I'm about to give up on it. I just feel too squishy (bad gear, though not as bad as it could be). I can do lab and normal atziri just fine, but trying higher tier bosses / guardians or beacheads I just get swamped and killed occasionally.

Does the conversion enchant really do that much?

Also, it might be my connection (in the evenings I have a constant latency of 100-130ms, with occasional spikes), but sometimes mines just don't detonate instantly when I press it, which tends to result in having to run and I've found the build to be bad at evading and damaging at once. Maybe I'm just bad at playing it, seeing as how so many people manage to do all the content.


The playstyle of mine isnt certainly for everyone is its ok. Miners require extra detail to positioning and planning because you dont have leech or sustain outside of flasks. Certainly your high ms doesnt help.

Thanks for giving the build a try and hope your next builds go well


@mackinho try https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1998182

Ci and ll made by my friend cha
Hi I asked couple days ago regarding if there's any tricks to detonate mines at the position we want to dps a boss in one direction instwad of they detonating towards the trash
On top of that question, I'm currently sitting at 4.2k life 800 es with 1.7k mana and lots of times I'm really close to dying, for example the shaped race course bosses, I started the fight with the dogs, have my totem up and spam gc but the ranged one will usually 1 hit takes 90% of my life and clear my mana
Can you plz take a look at my char and see what do I have to do to improve? I'm lv 78 and still Lvling but tier 8-11 maps shouldn't be that big of issue
Thx



i think i have pretty much all required gears, like the enchant, 6L and lv 21 GC
only sitting at 4.2k hp, please tell me what im missing
Last edited by sivertry on Sep 13, 2017 7:39:02 PM
Nice Buld) but Kaom roots killing it) you move slow, dodge slow, runaway slow) and die fast=)
so i found better solution =)

Stun immune like boots) +sockets +damage - 150hp (insignificantly loss)

bleed immune, run speed, all res, litle hp, sockets

if i dont see mistake or advantage of using Kaom's plz correct me)
"
Completed 10 Challengesjekaeben wrote:
Nice Buld) but Kaom roots killing it) you move slow, dodge slow, runaway slow) and die fast=)
so i found better solution =)

Stun immune like boots) +sockets +damage - 150hp (insignificantly loss)

bleed immune, run speed, all res, litle hp, sockets

if i dont see mistake or advantage of using Kaom's plz correct me)


immunity to tc and freeze
Not to mention losing life from kaom roots+ helmet .. Thats a huge loss. Also getting the enchant on that helmet lol....



So im wondering,spelltotem+ detonate mine makes my mine detonate?
"
Completed 27 Challengessivertry wrote:
Hi I asked couple days ago regarding if there's any tricks to detonate mines at the position we want to dps a boss in one direction instwad of they detonating towards the trash
On top of that question, I'm currently sitting at 4.2k life 800 es with 1.7k mana and lots of times I'm really close to dying, for example the shaped race course bosses, I started the fight with the dogs, have my totem up and spam gc but the ranged one will usually 1 hit takes 90% of my life and clear my mana
Can you plz take a look at my char and see what do I have to do to improve? I'm lv 78 and still Lvling but tier 8-11 maps shouldn't be that big of issue
Thx



i think i have pretty much all required gears, like the enchant, 6L and lv 21 GC
only sitting at 4.2k hp, please tell me what im missing


You are missing 1k+ life and doing red maps. Gets better with more lvl and better positioning.

As for direction, there isnt anything im doing differently.

Lay mines, detonate as your shield charge forward and repeat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info