[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Syche22 wrote:
Is it possible to do this build in HHC if you are poor? The helm enchant and dagger are incredibly expensive if they even show up on the market. Would I just use a Tremor rod in the mean time? If not what is a good weapon to use before getting a gg dagger?

And by poor I mean like 70c so i can still buy some items. I also have the standard leveling items like tabula/wanderlust/goldrim.

I'm currently running it on HHC I don't think I've spent over 70c yet and I'm level 85 and it's running well.
seems like you just rip though...

I checked your gear and im curious what tier maps were you running without being scared of getting rekt? I just respect my autobomber into this,just cause it was pretty risky and the tree is pretty much similar. Running on a tabula, my life sits at only like,3.8 without kaom roots yet,cause i need 68. So itll probably be around 4.1k. Only lvl68.
"
Hi,

I had started with Ziggy build and changed with yours, (pretty similar), but a question has invade my mind.

How do you do with chance to hit ?

I did some researches, but didn't find how traps and mines are doing with hit, and the problem is that I currently have 65% chance to hit and I followed instructions and looked at your gear. you don't have accuracy rating, so how does it works ?

Thanks

Sorry for asking that crap, finaly I think again to "chance to hit" meaning (i'm not english that's maybe why) and had my answer...
Last edited by Crooksed on Sep 8, 2017, 10:39:41 PM
BEST BUILD EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!! THX FOR THIS MEN
Kaoms roots really amazing but having really low movement speed irritates me a lot..

Is there wayaround? Or do you use kaom's for only bosses?
"
Crooksed wrote:
"
Hi,

I had started with Ziggy build and changed with yours, (pretty similar), but a question has invade my mind.

How do you do with chance to hit ?

I did some researches, but didn't find how traps and mines are doing with hit, and the problem is that I currently have 65% chance to hit and I followed instructions and looked at your gear. you don't have accuracy rating, so how does it works ?

Thanks

Sorry for asking that crap, finaly I think again to "chance to hit" meaning (i'm not english that's maybe why) and had my answer...

Mines and traps are spells. Spells dont need accuracy and they will always hit unless blocked/dodged.

@realizeyes

You can use whirling blade with attack speed on your dagger instead.

Make sure to use dagger with attack speed and quicksilver of adrenaline when shield charging. Also can use silver flask if you have room
Why you didn't take Will Of Blades at the begining of the tree ?
Because 20% phys and crit chance.
"
Crooksed wrote:

Feel free to grab them if u have spare points.

Damage is already overkill for mapping and i wanted more utility/hp
"
"
Completed 26 ChallengesCrooksed wrote:

"
Feel free to grab them if u have spare points.

Damage is already overkill for mapping and i wanted more utility/hp

Ye, after some hours using this build I did the same and took back those points to have more hp, and I die against poison mob again ^^.

I realy love your build and enjoy it, now I want more BOSSES !!!
But against trash I feel like I have 500hp, but you see I have 120+ uncaped res, 4400 hp + 800 shield and 28% evade chances (maybe need armor :/).
About what dps and hp should I have before doing uber lab with no added key? Currently at 20k dps and 4k hp at 78, looking to upgrade my weapon and shield soon. Really want to start running to I can try to enchant a helm and ditch these Hrimburn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info