[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

im using this link instead of frost bomb , what do you think about that ?
"
kamidak wrote:
lvl21/20q Glacial Cascade is 200c+ now, i'll try bargain one soon as possible!

I bough these ones(dagger 4k dps improve):

Just finish the 4 guardians... Wipe 2 maps to kill Chimera, smoke phase rekt me so quick!

OP in smoke phase(replace atziri's flask)

ima try buy a 21-GC before go shaper/Atziri's.
Thanks dude!

***edit: weird, cannot fix the text/iten link formatting '-'***

Mine is lvl 21 0 quality. 20 quality doesnt up much dps. Its an upgrade but not necessary for endgame bosses. There is one at 150c atm. Maybe try an offer at 120-130.
Gratz on guardians :)
First of I just want to say I love this Build, great work.

I finaly got my chest 6L last night so I'm really happy to continue the experiance tonight.

I'm running with these items as weapon slot.
and

My question is as my dagger have high phys damage isn't that better then like 30% more spell damage?
The phys% is for weapon damage, and not spell damage.

I have been using a dagger with lighning damage on spells and find that shock gets proc'd regularly; but i think that is likely only good for mapping (as vaal lighning trap is the source of shock for most boss fights).

I have been struggling with killing the Atziri trio, probably because the mines kill the wrong mob and i end up with the degen pools everywhere (Yes, I am also bad..)
Yes but isn't the phys damage from the dagger converted the glacial base phys to cold + the head phys to cold ?
Teach me, pls, how to detonate mines in one direction. What's the trick?
The phys damage from dagger does not apply, GC is physical spell damage; not physical weapon damage. The only modifiers that impact it are Global Crit, %Spell Damage, %Elemental damage on rings/amulets (not weapon elemental to attacks) and flat elemental damage with "to spells" suffix.

The flat phys, %phys, flat ele (without "To spells" suffix), increased critical (not global) are for attacks with the weapon and do not apply here (unless you want to use an attack like shield charge/whirling blades to apply shock/ignite/freeze)
Can I use a 6L Duskdawn, Maelström Staff with Kaom's Heart in Chest for more life and survivability?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duskdawn
It works? Or i go lost a lot of dps?
"
Belchonok wrote:
Teach me, pls, how to detonate mines in one direction. What's the trick?

You need to cancel the detonate animation with shield charge, mines will blast in the direction you are shield charging too. For this just press your shield charge key *very shortly* after pressing the manual detonate key.
Last edited by umm0n on Sep 8, 2017, 2:53:36 PM
Is it possible to do this build in HHC if you are poor? The helm enchant and dagger are incredibly expensive if they even show up on the market. Would I just use a Tremor rod in the mean time? If not what is a good weapon to use before getting a gg dagger?

And by poor I mean like 70c so i can still buy some items. I also have the standard leveling items like tabula/wanderlust/goldrim.
Last edited by Syche22 on Sep 8, 2017, 3:34:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info