[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Shaper Down. You can check my profile char name Ngranek lvl 89 to see my gear.

PS: Ty windz
Last edited by Zserub on Sep 6, 2017, 9:01:04 AM
"
Zserub wrote:

Congrats on the kill! Do you have a pastebin of your character? And what tooltip DPS number are you getting for your GC skill? Thanks

Loving this so far. At 68 on HC but my only complaint is the movespeed...dear god. I'm at -6%. I know you use movement skills for the most part but man can you feel it when you arent. I always play melee builds so I'm used to having Gladiator node.
Just killed 4 of the guardians and shaper for the first time ever with this, lvl 85 with 10 mines! Had one death where I shield charged wrong into the beam. Was struggling abit with the guardians. Was unlucky with a harbinger spawn in minotaur , and struggled in smokephase vs chimera. But they all went down in the end. Goal reached, awesome build!
Anyone can help me how i can improve my gear/dps?! I have no-idea and my dps seems too low :/

"
kamidak wrote:
Anyone can help me how i can improve my gear/dps?! I have no-idea and my dps seems too low :/

First thing to do is buying a lvl21 glacial cascade. The difference between lvl19 and 21 is like 6k tooltip and 15k in combat. I got mine for 80c and i swear on my mum thats the best upgrade i did. Then you can watch for some good dagger with attack speed and cold dmg. Same for your gloves, try to craft a fingerless silk gloves. Got a ilvl84 for 2 alch and then you craft on it with life essence or attack speed. For the rest its small upgrade like enchant on helmet 40%, better shield with 20% spell dmg,4 roll on jewels.

I killed uber aztiri yesterday on the second attempt with only one death because i dont know the fight perfectly. You can watch my char on my profile and you'll see im not far ahead of you.

Ps : Trust me, buy a lvl21 GC !!!
"
kazafz wrote:
"
Zserub wrote:

Congrats on the kill! Do you have a pastebin of your character? And what tooltip DPS number are you getting for your GC skill? Thanks

https://pastebin.com/5up6Umn0 for anyone intrested , shaper down on 89lvl.

Edit: Farming Shaper now 24/7. Starforge drop on 5th run.
Last edited by Zserub on Sep 7, 2017, 8:11:28 AM
Currently lvl 95 with this build. Can do everything. I suggest taking will of blades keystone as your 94/95 points.
lvl21/20q Glacial Cascade is 200c+ now, i'll try bargain one soon as possible!

I bough these ones(dagger 4k dps improve):

Just finish the 4 guardians... Wipe 2 maps to kill Chimera, smoke phase rekt me so quick!

OP in smoke phase(replace atziri's flask)

ima try buy a 21-GC before go shaper/Atziri's.
Thanks dude!

***edit: weird, cannot fix the text/iten link formatting '-'***
Last edited by kamidak on Sep 7, 2017, 7:05:25 PM
Deathless Hall of Grandmasters on a 5 link. Loving this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info