(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Rodrive wrote:
Hi again, i'm lvl 75 now and everything is still pretty easy while following the first page. I just made the uber lab and everything went well!

I have one question, do you take "Precision" for the dex requirement (+20 dex + 3as on this node)? If so, maybe "Versatility" would have been better (+20 dex + 20 int + 4 as) or I am missing a point ?

Yeah dat was temporary measure, i speced out of it, get dex node instead of str nod near the jewel slot in very start of glad in tree, so my dex is good now, spec them to "strong arm" if u geared well

Could you maybe switch your profile to public so we can stalk you and watch your gear / passive progression as you continue to play?

(Also to compare gear and stuff)

Dam im workin on a new build now, dont wanna someone spoil it xD its kinda uniq :D
"
seking01 wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Devoto%27s_Devotion

Have you tested Devoto's Devotion as helmet. should give more eva and armor and more offense / movespeed. you loose +2 socket and freeze immune ( get a flask )

Where does devotos give more evasion? it has around the same evasion rating as alphas and the +2 sockets gives around 300 evasion through lvl 22 grace.
Also freeze immunity is nice and the reduced mana reservation is a nice thing aswell.
the attack / movespeed from devotos could be something to try out tho.
Movespeed in this build is not important. Your movement is whirling blade. ;) Moreover devoto reduce phys dmg, so it reduce the bleed, which based on phys.

Just found these boots today, craft third resi and run a few merci lab to get the enchant.
Insane boots imo.
Last edited by A7X89 on Aug 19, 2017, 4:32:45 PM
"
seking01 wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Devoto%27s_Devotion

Have you tested Devoto's Devotion as helmet. should give more eva and armor and more offense / movespeed. you loose +2 socket and freeze immune ( get a flask )

nah is devotos sh*t for this build :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 4:44:21 PM
"
A7X89 wrote:
Movespeed in this build is not important. Your movement is whirling blade. ;) Moreover devoto reduce phys dmg, so it reduce the bleed, which based on phys.

Just found these boots today, craft third resi and run a few merci lab to get the enchant.
Insane boots imo.

True true!
Hi there :) I have a question tho: is it enough the mana leech node from passive tree to sustain the mana needed for casting BF? Or do I need some mana leech on 1 of the rings, maybe on both rings?

Also what's the bandit choice? Kill all bandits or help Oak? What did u chosed?

Thanks for the guide :D
Last edited by MIKEakaBlackBerry on Aug 19, 2017, 6:02:25 PM
"
Hi there :) I have a question tho: is it enough the mana leech node from passive tree to sustain the mana needed for casting BF? Or do I need some mana leech on 1 of the rings, maybe on both rings?

Also what's the bandit choice? Kill all bandits or help Oak? What did u chosed?

Thanks for the guide :D

Oak \\ no need mana leech on any gear slot
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 6:27:08 PM
Hello =)

Im following your guide atm but i feel like you are doing so much damage compared to me. I watched the xoph one and god damn your dps is insane.
Here is my stuff. Am i missing something obvious ?

Thx for you answer.
Hi just wondering is this build viable in HC league?
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello =)

Im following your guide atm but i feel like you are doing so much damage compared to me. I watched the xoph one and god damn your dps is insane.
Here is my stuff. Am i missing something obvious ?

Thx for you answer.

Yeah, gems to low, put ur blashempy\vuln to Alphas! Need flat phys one both rings, flat phys on gloves(u should craft it, not so expensive to alt\regal it to phys\life\res and space for asp haku mod)

"
Senatar wrote:
Hi just wondering is this build viable in HC league?

With some changes, yes! U need to use phys ref ring, get more defencife in a tree i guess, i know ppl playn in hc with it!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 20, 2017, 3:02:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info