(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

So I'm trying to figure out how the Gems go in each peice of gear. So far, I got
Chest-3r 2g 1b
Helm-2b 1g
Weapons-2r 1g and 2r 1b
Gloves- 2r 2g
Boots- 3r 1g

Is this right? Am I missing something for the helm?
"
Enunciate wrote:
So I'm trying to figure out how the Gems go in each peice of gear. So far, I got
Chest-3r 2g 1b
Helm-2b 1g
Weapons-2r 1g and 2r 1b
Gloves- 2r 2g
Boots- 3r 1g

Chest yes
Helm 2g 2b(grace\vuln\blash and frenzy for shaper fight)
In 1 sword i have just end cry and fire golem
In 2nd sword i have Br and Anc Totem
Gloves 3r 1g(since it is armor base, ez to color 3r) for cwdt\ic\idur\vaal haste
Boots 2r2g for Whir blades\Forty\Fa\Bm

Swords are currupted dont wana color em, no need anyways
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 20, 2017, 4:10:28 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Enunciate wrote:
Chest-3r 2g 1b
Helm-2b 1g
Weapons-2r 1g and 2r 1b
Gloves- 2r 2g
Boots- 3r 1g

Chest yes
Helm 2g 2b(grace\vuln\blash and frenzy for shaper fight)
In 1 sword i have just end cry and fire golem
In 2nd sword i have Br and Anc Totem
Gloves 3r 1g(since it is armor base, ez to color 3r) for cwdt\ic\idur\vaal haste
Boots 2r2g for Whir blades\Forty\Fa\Bm

Swords are currupted dont wana color em, no need anyways

Ah. Thanks for the help. Was making me nuts
And what about
? I know it have lower hp and no res at all, but higher eva and block.
"
Ethorian wrote:
And what about
? I know it have lower hp and no res at all, but higher eva and block.

block? :D

no m8, u cant do any boots exept rares, cuz of resistance
How do you do with the stuns???

I'm leveling this char atm and i can tell that when are like 10+ mobs i get stuned for 1 sec and after another mob hits me and get stuned again and so on... I barely escaped few times:D (i'm not dumb and i dont rush in the middle of the mobs to kill them, i take advantage of bf little range BUT.. still if they hit me i can get stuned)

Is the 10% block chance enough to avoid being stuned? :)
Last edited by MIKEakaBlackBerry on Aug 20, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
Noob questions...

I understand:

Helm: Vulnerability, Grace, Blasphemy Support. But you don't use this skill right? Or it's just in case you need it? (Based in your videos). And I don't know if the gems linked well cause I don't see any letter in the skill bar with Grace... But I have a helmet with all the links.

And in Boots:

1st question: Why CWDT?
2nd question: Till when you use vulnerability?
3r question: Vaal Haste in your videos looks dope, with a ...blood shard? in the skill bar, but I linked like you said and mine it's not doing that. Am I missing something? And I can't see the little red ''D'' letter.

TY
"
How do you do with the stuns???

I'm leveling this char atm and i can tell that when are like 10+ mobs i get stuned for 1 sec and after another mob hits me and get stuned again and so on... I barely escaped few times:D (i'm not dumb and i dont rush in the middle of the mobs to kill them, i take advantage of bf little range BUT.. still if they hit me i can get stuned)

Is the 10% block chance enough to avoid being stuned? :)

Change Lakishus for another swords if its hard, look what mods do the have ;)

"
MiguelFg wrote:
Noob questions...

I understand:

Helm: Vulnerability, Grace, Blasphemy Support. But you don't use this skill right? Or it's just in case you need it? (Based in your videos). And I don't know if the gems linked well cause I don't see any letter in the skill bar with Grace... But I have a helmet with all the links.

And in Boots:

1st question: Why CWDT?
2nd question: Till when you use vulnerability?
3r question: Vaal Haste in your videos looks dope, with a ...blood shard? in the skill bar, but I linked like you said and mine it's not doing that. Am I missing something? And I can't see the little red ''D'' letter.

TY

1) Cast when damage taken lvl1 triggers > Immortal call lvl3 that saves our asses in some difficult situations
2) Grase - Aura
Blasphemy Support makes ours Vulnerability an aura
they linked in Alphas howl(this items greatly buffs aura support gems!)
Also 1 free slot in helmet, there im using Frenzy(skill) to some end game boss fights
3) Dunno about Vaal haste, mb its Blood rage, dont understand u m8

D is duration, Cwdt>Ic>Inc Duration>Vaal Haste, Inc Duration affects Ic and vHaste!

Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 20, 2017, 10:47:03 AM
That's what I'm saying, I don't see any ''D'' of Duration in my Haste skill and I have all the gems linked well.

Check my gear, maybe I'm missing something (ignore the bad gear, I know xD)

EDIT: WTF, I noticed that I don't have Vaal Haste, only Haste corrupted... LOL. Is that a significant change? I don't know where I can find that gem.

EDIT2: I tried to use another vaal orb and now I get the vaal haste (I didn't know it's a probability) and now I see the ''D'' of Duration ;)

BTW what pantheon passives are you using?

Last edited by MiguelFg on Aug 20, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
Ok I will upgrade my swords if I need to :P , but I think for now dps it's fine.

I was refering to STUN in general like mapping, higher content, guardians, shaper, etc because u dont have kaom's roots or any other option to make u immune to stun :P

Another question: Let's say I have 5L QotF and I can't afford 6L... what gem should I drop, what will be the links for BF? Can I clear T15 maps with 5L BF?

What pantheon powers are you using?

Thanks for your answers once again :)
Last edited by MIKEakaBlackBerry on Aug 20, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info