(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Bandit?
Just added PoB Pastebin, along with "Bandits" section. For PoB, also keep in mind that it's not correctly calculating Bleed DPS, nor is it factoring in Crimson Dance or some of the sizable Ascendancy node damage boosts.

Regarding GG gear, well-rolled Steel Rings would be a solid pickup for sure. Max-roll QoTF and Dreamfeathers certainly wouldn't hurt. Cull on one of the Dreamfeathers would be crazy sick too. We're still experimenting with other high-end options but it's too early to say for sure what the absolute strongest possible configuration is just yet. That said, as long as you have QoTF, both Dreamfeathers, Carnage Heart, and of course plenty of life and res anywhere you can get 'em, you won't struggle with a whole lot.
GG GGG <3
Last edited by Bladewing_M on Aug 12, 2017, 6:21:58 AM
Thanks for the Pastebin link and thanks for the build. Giving it a shot now.
Thanks for the Pastebin link and thanks for the build. Giving it a shot now.
Just made new char. tried to get carried in random parties with cleave but no.... Act 2 crafted 2 swords to add some phys, running dual strike, added fire, melee splash, its more then enough damage for now seem promissing with dual wield nodes I will get in next few levels, got some mana problems will rush that one mana leech bottom right, if no will try some unique blood magic helm I found on other char
yo! this build looks good! not so expensive yet strong and looks also swift and fun. I am wondering tho when to swap from Sunder to Blade flury? I am running 4link as of now with 2 axes but to use it I'd have to grab some swords but there seems to be non good enough to swap from sunder yet :( I am thinking Prismatic Eclipse when i reach lvl 53 and start using blade flurry (by that time i will have 2nd LAB done).

Or do you suggest to wait till 66 and grab dreamfeather? thanks for your suggestions! I am kinda on budget so 5L will be what i'll buy.
"
Hollycz wrote:
yo! this build looks good! not so expensive yet strong and looks also swift and fun. I am wondering tho when to swap from Sunder to Blade flury? I am running 4link as of now with 2 axes but to use it I'd have to grab some swords but there seems to be non good enough to swap from sunder yet :( I am thinking Prismatic Eclipse when i reach lvl 53 and start using blade flurry (by that time i will have 2nd LAB done).

Or do you suggest to wait till 66 and grab dreamfeather? thanks for your suggestions! I am kinda on budget so 5L will be what i'll buy.

back on beta i lvled with dual Lakishu's to 68 :D was good! U can lvl however u like and ur budget allows u! Try Lakishu's its 1 alch atm :D
Will try that hopefully bladw flurry will be strong enough dont know how to path to make it work early.
"
Hollycz wrote:
Will try that hopefully bladw flurry will be strong enough dont know how to path to make it work early.

Just take Bf on lvl28 and get some decent phys swords! =) get some dw and life nodes and you are good to go!
Few questions on this build. Now i am not to familiar with path of building but it shows bleed as being an insignificant portion of your damage. Is the actual bleed damage large enough that it is really worth taking blood in the eyes over versatile combatant? you have 46% sounds pretty solid. Also bloodletter what do you think about offhanding it instead of two dream feathers, I am considering making this the next build for me to try in HHC but want it to be a bit better at face tankage. And i think instant leech from blood letter might be able to do just that. Any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info