(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Could you link your gear? i wanna see what im missing.

YOu link by clicking your character up to the left. and holding alt while clicking on each item.

Could you give a link to your skill tree as well? Im starting to struggle with way to little defence.
Noob question... maybe hard to see. while leveling he recommends lightning golem @34 but flame golem is also an option there but on the skill lists it shows flame golem. Am i missing something? does this just mean level with lightning end game flame? is this preference? this is my first time ever playing PoE. trying to learn.
My gear and pasive skill tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQCAQSzBS0JWAthDjwOQxDwEdUUIBRxFewYkRjbGjgaVRuqIWAoKjPZNe826DklOlI67TwFPC09AECgQzFEnkWaR35QR1O7V5dZ81qfXhNfP2BBYVJjF2NwZU1mtmebaPJs2G8ncql07XTxdit2rHrvfNmAioE6gUGBm4Nfg8yE2YZgiO2K8ItPj2CQVZd5mmqiAKn6rKquPq9stz65HbyfvTa-eL6nv9XAZsEHwYvEgsT2xq7KkM1fz37T_Nd-2L3awdun4e_kUelG6XbqGO3X7w7vTu988B_yWvcy90346_4K?accountName=loczek123&characterName=QQrls

@sleepykaye About the golem, flame and light are good option, on high lvl you have alot of attack speed so i think the flame its a better option but light work good to so its your own choice :)
Are you able to kill Shaper, etc. still?
I'm having a good time with this build... It's still my starter character and it's going pretty good..I don't have GG jewelry with flat phys DMG and my other gear isn't top notch but I'm handling things just fine.. Haven't done any end game bosses yet though..ATM I'm trying to get a blessing of tul to upgrade my chest which I wanted to get done first...oh and by the way getting 3 red 2 green and a blue socket was a bitch
I've been wondering about gem setups. Would someone mind taking a look at my character and let me know if there's room for optimizing my setups? I'm lucky in that I've got great gear, but I think I'm not using the best combos of gems yet.
Well, this build can do guardians for sure. Just finished them up using 6l Perfect form with 242 cold res. I honestly feel tankier with it vs the old version with qotf, if not a little less dps. Free arctic armor really is a lifesaver sometimes. I'll be trying shaper this weekend, so we shall see how that goes.

Noobish gear still. @_@
I have some idea to make a shadow - assasin poison version of this build, same gear bit change on gem setup, and a ton eva from tree (poe builder calc me a 70k eva on my actual gear :0 ). After christmas i will start it (dont have time now hehe)
this clearly my second favorit build (first was was king of forest) who got killed by devs
i'm rly happy to see than community managed to find an other way thx to them
and big thx to the build author !
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"
Does anyone know if any of the new shaped gear that acts like 6l ect would fit into this build or an extra defensive layer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info