(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Ok I will upgrade my swords if I need to :P , but I think for now dps it's fine.

I was refering to STUN in general like mapping, higher content, guardians, shaper, etc because u dont have kaom's roots or any other option to make u immune to stun :P

Another question: Let's say I have 5L QotF and I can't afford 6L... what gem should I drop, what will be the links for BF? Can I clear T15 maps with 5L BF?

What pantheon powers are you using?

Thanks for your answers once again :)

Jeezus crist LOOK FOR LAKISHU MODS, thats why u getting stuns, from Lakishu

Not a single stun recived after dropin lakishus, not at any map or boss, 5.5k is enough to be not stunned

Aoe\Conc effect is 6l, u can try, but i prefer to swap to conc effect or stay on aoe in such fights like Colloseum or Rigwald.
"
MiguelFg wrote:

EDIT2: I tried to use another vaal orb and now I get the vaal haste (I didn't know it's a probability) and now I see the ''D'' of Duration ;)

BTW what pantheon passives are you using?

Yea lols :D
Im using Arakaali and tukohama, but u can use whaterver u like too, its not hude dps or offence boost
First of all thanks for this awesome build, works very well so far but I do have one question right now. Which passive tree do we follow, PoB one or the lvl94 shaper viable one? I see you got more HP nodes there and no Ambidexterity node.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
For some reason I don't get higher damage with brutality, probably because its slightly lower level than added fire, and I can't use queen yet.
What gems do I quality first?
"
Siimcy wrote:
First of all thanks for this awesome build, works very well so far but I do have one question right now. Which passive tree do we follow, PoB one or the lvl94 shaper viable one? I see you got more HP nodes there and no Ambidexterity node.

Ill open profile
"
Enrovy wrote:
For some reason I don't get higher damage with brutality, probably because its slightly lower level than added fire, and I can't use queen yet.

ele conversion always will be higer on tool tip, u u all forgot about ele res that mobs and bosses have.

Bflurry, fa first to q than all red
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 20, 2017, 12:26:06 PM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Enrovy wrote:

ele conversion always will be higer on tool tip, u u all forgot about ele res that mobs and bosses have.

How about faster attacks vs ruthless?
First off I'll say I'm loving the build! Currently level 87 and speed running mid-level maps. Uber labs was a breeze, the only map I've had difficulty with so far is the triple laser beam boss on High Gardens XD.

You specify in the Jewel section that the 3 affixes we want for all jewels if possible are increased damage, increased physical damage, and % max life.

Is there a reason that 'Increased Physical Damage while wielding one handed melee weapons', or 'increased Physical damage while dual wielding', or 'Increased damage while wielding swords' aren't equivalent to '% increased physical damage' for the purposes of this build?

From the wording it sounds like each of these grants the same bonus, but is potentially less expensive to buy since they have additional qualifiers that shouldn't be a problem on this build.
Last edited by MiGGeLLo on Aug 20, 2017, 1:07:53 PM
"
MiGGeLLo wrote:
First off I'll say I'm loving the build! Currently level 87 and speed running mid-level maps. Uber labs was a breeze, the only map I've had difficulty with so far is the triple laser beam boss on High Gardens XD.

You specify in the Jewel section that the 3 affixes we want for all jewels if possible are increased damage, increased physical damage, and % max life.

Is there a reason that 'Increased Physical Damage while wielding one handed melee weapons', or 'increased Physical damage while dual wielding', or 'Increased damage while wielding swords' aren't equivalent to '% increased physical damage' for the purposes of this build?

From the wording it sounds like each of these grants the same bonus, but is potentially less expensive to buy since they have additional qualifiers that shouldn't be a problem on this build.

And here u dont read the first page ^^

and u are wrong, those Inc Phys dam while dw etc dosent affects bleedm but pure phys and pure damage does. but actually ok if u cant afford those atm, they pretty expensive tho
"
Enrovy wrote:
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Enrovy wrote:

How about faster attacks vs ruthless?

Bf wo faster attacks is useless piece of shapers sh*t :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info