(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Does it make sense to use a fast-hitting skill like Blade Flurry with Crimson Dance? Would it make more sense to use something that hit fewer times per second, and did more damage per hit, in order to maximize bleed damage? I worry that with Blade Flurry, you're maxing out your 8 bleed stacks basically immediately, and that a slower skill with higher-damage hits would do more bleed damage; but I'm a new player and don't know what I'm talking about.

Atm im stackin 6 charges of bf less than in 1 second, as u must know when u realese 6 stacks of bf comes the biggest possible hit from bf(exposion one), it override those lowest hits that inflict bleed with this one with much more bleed dps, so u can re stack ur stacks with those 6charges realeses. i hope u will understand that, its kinda hard to explain technical part of this not on my native language :D
"
deadman29 wrote:
HI sorry if it's been answered before. But how good is this in uber labs? I have visual impairment so get hit by traps etc alot (too dark!) so been trying to find a solid tanky blade flurry build to play with.

Izaro is not too bad, you can't really face tank but he won't one shot you if you've got at least 5200-5500 hp and he dies fast.

However, this character doesn't have a whole lot of useful movement skills since whirling blades is often not helpful in lab. I have serious issues with traps- not from visually impairment- I just suck at not getting hit by them. Like, badly. My character has 27 deaths at level 85, and 22 of them are from the labs on various difficulties, and all to traps. The other 5 are from reflect maps where I forgot to check the mods and didn't realize it was reflect. So, if traps are your problem this build isn't going to help you have the lab on farm status.

But this character is really good at everything else.
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
deadman29 wrote:
HI sorry if it's been answered before. But how good is this in uber labs? I have visual impairment so get hit by traps etc alot (too dark!) so been trying to find a solid tanky blade flurry build to play with.

Izaro is not too bad, you can't really face tank but he won't one shot you if you've got at least 5200-5500 hp and he dies fast.

However, this character doesn't have a whole lot of useful movement skills since whirling blades is often not helpful in lab. I have serious issues with traps- not from visually impairment- I just suck at not getting hit by them. Like, badly. My character has 27 deaths at level 85, and 22 of them are from the labs on various difficulties, and all to traps. The other 5 are from reflect maps where I forgot to check the mods and didn't realize it was reflect. So, if traps are your problem this build isn't going to help you have the lab on farm status.

allready did 50\100 ulabs run wo any trouble with traps or one shots or any deaths :D this play stile is not for everyone tho
hmm Is "by the blade" maybe stronger than dirty techniques?
you need 3 points for both and you get:

dirty techniques: 85% bleeding damage, 20% bleeding duration

by the blade: 48% physical damage with swords, 48% increased damage with ailments while wielding a sword, 16% evasion rating
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
PlutoShade wrote:
"
deadman29 wrote:

allready did 50\100 ulabs run wo any trouble with traps or one shots or any deaths :D this play stile is not for everyone tho

You're probably a lot better at dodging traps than me ;)

But I do find I die from even a fraction of a second in a trap on uber difficulty. Basically if a blade trap even breathes on you you're dead. And because it was the traps that were killing me I couldn't get carried through. Was pretty damn frustrating.
At what level do you stop leveling CWDT linked to IC? Also do you cast Vaal Haste manually or with CWDT
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

by the blade: 48% physical damage with swords, 48% increased damage with ailments while wielding a sword, 16% evasion rating

U owe me 6 regrets for now :D not worth takin. I prefer "strong arm" at marauder start

"
At what level do you stop leveling CWDT linked to IC? Also do you cast Vaal Haste manually or with CWDT

Cwdt lvl 1\Ic lvl 3\ Vaal skills cant be triggered by any gem
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 1:07:06 PM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

Dirty techniques is actually 4 points because you have to grab the passive dex to get there. I think it's almost certainly better to drop dirty techniques and amplify (increased area node) and pick up by the blade and strong arm (3 point node off born to fight, it adds 50% increased physical, 50% ailments, 5% ias, and 20 str). Both paths are 6 points each, but I think dps is significantly higher with by the blades+strong arm. Plus you get more life and evasion.
Also: why is grace in one of the 3links? wouldnt it be better to have it in alpha's howl for the +2 gemlevel?
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Also: why is grace in one of the 3links? wouldnt it be better to have it in alpha's howl for the +2 gemlevel?

Ofc its in Alphas lel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info