(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
marsupielago wrote:
Btw, what do you think of these flasks? I think they're pretty neat :P

They get me to 40k eva

Yea those 2 for eva is op af, i prefer roar\rumi to those con. ground one!
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Carnage Hearth is Bis?

Or a Life/resist/flat phys amulet is better?

TY

The biggest issue in not using carnage heart is the stats. You've got to find another 50 dex/int somewhere else by not using it, other wise your gems are going to be stuck at like level 5. Even with carnage heart I still had to splash a dex/int passive because I can't meet the stat requirements on the gems with the other gear requirements. Notice the OP has a +50 int ring in addition to carnage heart and is still barely meeting the int requirements on the gems.

Plus you lose 30% damage while leeching on top of the huge stat losses.
Last edited by PlutoShade on Aug 19, 2017, 6:01:47 AM
what does HotG mean in the title ?
HI sorry if it's been answered before. But how good is this in uber labs? I have visual impairment so get hit by traps etc alot (too dark!) so been trying to find a solid tanky blade flurry build to play with.
"
deadman29 wrote:
HI sorry if it's been answered before. But how good is this in uber labs? I have visual impairment so get hit by traps etc alot (too dark!) so been trying to find a solid tanky blade flurry build to play with.

In good gear can face tank it, ill record run today mb, to prove it. with middle gear can run it, but need to avoid izaros attack, not so hard anyways

"
djak4ooo wrote:
what does HotG mean in the title ?

hall of the grandmasters
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 9:08:00 AM
i find evasion kinda sketchy do you think is viable to go for iron reflexes and use a rare body armour(as it is cheaper that way to get a 6 link) and rare one handed swords ?
Have you considered investing less in the left side of the tree (scion life wheel, etc) and more into the right side? With the reliance on flasks, the Herbalism node is great, and the "Evasion per Frenzy Charge"-node alone is 2% evasion and 3% movementspeed.

I clicked a sample tree (called "Right Side", the Default tree is yours) here: https://pastebin.com/VWz6sFHU

Though I'm also really bad at theorycrafting and maybe I'm missing something obvious :D
What should I drop if I can only get a 5 link armor? Increased AOE seems like it doesn't make a big difference
"
What should I drop if I can only get a 5 link armor? Increased AOE seems like it doesn't make a big difference

Yea 6l is aoe\conc effect for hard endgame bosses

"
cybertier wrote:
Have you considered investing less in the left side of the tree (scion life wheel, etc) and more into the right side? With the reliance on flasks, the Herbalism node is great, and the "Evasion per Frenzy Charge"-node alone is 2% evasion and 3% movementspeed.

I clicked a sample tree (called "Right Side", the Default tree is yours) here: https://pastebin.com/VWz6sFHU

Though I'm also really bad at theorycrafting and maybe I'm missing something obvious :D

This build dont have tones of life, so i went left side to get more str and life nodes. Urs have 144, mine 173, so urs life gonna be around 4.7k or so, bad idea xD

"
tiagof112 wrote:
i find evasion kinda sketchy do you think is viable to go for iron reflexes and use a rare body armour(as it is cheaper that way to get a 6 link) and rare one handed swords ?

If u want to use armor inst life u need much more life, need tones of armor, but yes u can do dis, but its not gonna be safer that mine build, it will get all the punhes in a face, while im evading em all, smng like dat! Mb u should try belly, craft some good armor based rares, pretty sure its gonna work!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 19, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
Does it make sense to use a fast-hitting skill like Blade Flurry with Crimson Dance? Would it make more sense to use something that hit fewer times per second, and did more damage per hit, in order to maximize bleed damage? I worry that with Blade Flurry, you're maxing out your 8 bleed stacks basically immediately, and that a slower skill with higher-damage hits would do more bleed damage; but I'm a new player and don't know what I'm talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info