(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hey, I didn't read all posts, cause it's too much here, but i would like to ask you about Vaal Cyclone. It's should work amazing with that build+ multistrike and fortify. Example fast clear breach or strongbox spawns etc. What do u think?
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
fun build to play almost a shame tho to replace Haemophilia, Serpentscale Gauntlets for spiked on endgame....i freaking love the mobs exploding from the Haemophilia gloves :P

Yo duuudeee look for "Gratious Violence" ascedency plz :D

omg totaly missed that.....AWESOME..and i just hit 72..time to make some $$$ and make me some good spiked :P

Hahah yea :D
"
Selenix302 wrote:
Hey, I didn't read all posts, cause it's too much here, but i would like to ask you about Vaal Cyclone. It's should work amazing with that build+ multistrike and fortify. Example fast clear breach or strongbox spawns etc. What do u think?

Yeah for lvling from 65 to 85 it was good, than u can start to RIP in hard moded maps, and links should be reduce dur\inc aoe\vcyclone and pop all flasks when u use it
"
I am hitting a hard wall in Act 6 because of all the chain stun. I can't even do Cruel lab for the 2nd ascendency. I can dodge Izaro fine but as soon as one of his skeleton hit me it turn into perma stun with no escape. Also playing against the flicker mob is impossible. I get flicker and stun almost immediately. How do I suppose to farm until lvl 66 for Dreamfeather?

Change Lakishus to Scaeva or whatever sword ull can afford
my gear atm, still need to upgrade a lot but just started mapping and no luck yet on the drops front :P

i much say ive been playing since closed beta..this was the fastest and easiest and cheapest build trough all the act(facetanked the endboss...merc lab was a cakewalk and me having parkinson thats not easy normaly)

love this build a lot :D
"
tntkiller wrote:

i much say ive been playing since closed beta..this was the fastest and easiest and cheapest build trough all the act(facetanked the endboss...merc lab was a cakewalk and me having parkinson thats not easy normaly)

love this build a lot :D

Oh wow! Im super glad! ty!
How does the main character reach 6k life and at what level does it reach it? I'm 4.1k at 76 with not so good equipment, but hardly see that much room for improvement other than heavy investing on more tree nodes

I'm thinking improving the rest of items to cap resist easily so i can pull kaom boots
Last edited by marsupielago on Aug 18, 2017, 10:13:40 PM
"
marsupielago wrote:
How does the main character reach 6k life and at what level does it reach it? I'm 4.1k at 76 with not so good equipment, but hardly see that much room for improvement other than heavy investing on more tree nodes

I'm thinking improving the rest of items to cap resist easily so i can pull kaom boots

You can reach 6k in top rolled gear with all jewels with 7% life, if u want to use kaoms, ur dps will goes down, and survability too, this is all about evasion build... but yes u can try to use armor, but dont blame me if u die :D
Btw, what do you think of these flasks? I think they're pretty neat :P

They get me to 40k eva
Last edited by marsupielago on Aug 18, 2017, 11:22:55 PM
Carnage Hearth is Bis?

Or a Life/resist/flat phys amulet is better?

TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info