(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Quick question, what's with the two points in the dex/acc/IAS node near templar start? Wouldn't those be spent better elsewhere like on blademaster or life nodes?
"
ebeninami wrote:

Well guardians were no problem, as for t16, didn't tried it yet, atziri is down deathless, didn't had any chance to try uber atziri yet.

and most bosses melt before they can do much of their phases due to the dmg i do to them, even after 3.0 where bosses HP is buffed, my style melts them like almost how it was in 2.6 lol.

back to topic: i didn't mean to confuse anyone, of course this is your guide and everyone should follow that, im sorry for the trouble i caused.

Glad to here it, glad then i can help u to imropve ur build, i guess u should do ur own guide with this set up, think 6l belly will fit good in it! Good luck with improving it!
"
Midjet wrote:
Quick question, what's with the two points in the dex/acc/IAS node near templar start? Wouldn't those be spent better elsewhere like on blademaster or life nodes?

im lackin 3 dex xD just like a bit of msp and asp that it gives, but yeah, if u have dex for all skills, go life or mb endurance charge, or mb some dps nodes!
"

"
Completed 23 ChallengesMidjet wrote:

im lackin 3 dex xD just like a bit of msp and asp that it gives, but yeah, if u have dex for all skills, go life or mb endurance charge, or mb some dps nodes!

Ah makes sense.

Only minor suggestion I've got so far then (only level 25, just skimming the guide and questions while at work) is to maybe add a tiny bit of formatting to the gems section, including preferred location and levels(IC/CWDT for instance).
woops- double posted
Last edited by Midjet on Aug 18, 2017, 11:09:25 AM
"
Midjet wrote:

Only minor suggestion I've got so far then (only level 25, just skimming the guide and questions while at work) is to maybe add a tiny bit of formatting to the gems section, including preferred location and levels(IC/CWDT for instance).

Its flexible af, place it whereever u want and ur colors allows u, anyways finial set up will be the same in all cases
gloves - cwdt\ic\inc dur\vaal haste
helm - auras
boots - whirl\bm\fort\fa

@ Little_MessPM
How was Uber Atziri between the bosses, the trash clear?
Easy, middle, hard?
"
A7X89 wrote:
@ Little_MessPM
How was Uber Atziri between the bosses, the trash clear?
Easy, middle, hard?

Pretty easy! but i died once since i didnt take Chaos res flask with me, so if u going there, just get the flask and ull be fine, dmg is good tho!
"
Little_MessPM wrote:

I am Lvl 81, have no dex on gear (instead heart of carnage ofc) and have 175 dex with precision!
If i spec out of precision, i have 155 dex - exact the value you need for lvl20 blood rage for example.

At the bottom jewel socket, you can take the socket from south and take the +10 dex note!

Versatality near marauder for example - it gives +20 dex AND +20 int, 4% asp, reduced mana cost -> easier to gear.

What is you highest dex gem? There is no gem higher that 155 dex, isnt it?
So i dont understand, why you have not enough dex.
Last edited by A7X89 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:25:27 PM
"
A7X89 wrote:
"
Little_MessPM wrote:

I am Lvl 81, have no dex on gear (instead heart of carnage ofc) and have 175 dex with precision!
If i spec out of precision, i have 155 dex - exact the value you need for lvl20 blood rage for example.

At the bottom jewel socket, you can take the socket from south and take the +10 dex note!

Versatality near marauder for example - it gives +20 dex AND +20 int, 4% asp, reduced mana cost -> easier to gear.

What is you highest dex gem? There is no gem higher that 155 dex, isnt it?
So i dont understand, why you have not enough dex.

160 on qotf actually, so i respeced jewel slot just right in glad start from str\jewel to dex\jew, also dropped Precision and got one more jewel slot in right side with eva nodes, still 5.7k life, should be enough, can be more when ill roll all my jewels to 7% life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info