(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
I am using your build up to act 5 but I am getting perma stun a lot. Even white mob can stun me with a simple Shield Charge. I don't know how this will improve in endgame. I have about 40 chaos, which should I start gearing for first?

check my characterlist and see my path and gears just to see what you should get.

dreamfeathers are nice, queen of forest is nice too, but alternativaly you can use stuff like i use.

no stun because mobs/bosses melt.
"
ebeninami wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/Q8XrA

I Updated some of my Gear and switched some.

I use 2 rare swords and a rare 6L chest with +1 gems

using concentraded in the 6L the pyhs dmg is shown as in the picture.

without the conc effect the phys is about 7k max

i am having fun so far, it goes well without queen of forest and those dreamfeathers, they lower my phys dmg BY ALOT.

even if i use 6L QoF and 2 dreamfeather with HIGH rolls etc. the dmg i do as of now is alooot more than using those.

please lighten me up why this is so..

Can you give us the specs for the 6L and rare Swords? Image etc? Interested in what base you are using....
"
ebeninami wrote:

i am having fun so far, it goes well without queen of forest and those dreamfeathers, they lower my phys dmg BY ALOT.

even if i use 6L QoF and 2 dreamfeather with HIGH rolls etc. the dmg i do as of now is alooot more than using those.

The point of using Qotf and Dreamfeather is DEFFENCE AND OFFENCE AT THE SAME TIME, u dont have any layer of def, u dont have armor or evasion, u have 4k life, yea but ur dps is much better :D

U just confusing ppl around here, i know that flat phys swords have more dps, and this build is not about them, u can create ur own guide m8
Im sure that u can glass canon shaper with this setup
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 18, 2017, 7:40:29 AM
Currelty leveling this and it's working like a charm so far.
Any reason not to take Crimson Dance early, especially with the Haemophilia Gloves? Shouldn't make a difference against trash but help against the meaty bosses?
Cost breakdown? I looked at your gear and without jewels all of these may cost about 2exa? Is it possible? If yes, this build is insane. If not, well, I'm bad at pricing then.
Did Uber Lab with lvl75, 5L and 4,3k life. Was pretty smooth. Also did normal atziri after that deathless.

Very nice build - offense and defense! Of course it doesn't one-shot bosses - after 3.0 not really possible - but it is overall a extrem balanced build.

@ huuhao9a7 and all, having problems with stuns
The reason are the lakishu blades (your leveling weapons). They have ~35 % reduced stun and block recovery. We use for leveling 2 of these, so you have -70% block recovery.
The problem is not the stun, it is more the time to recover from the stun due to the lakishu blades. Since you equipped your Dreamfeathers, the problem is gone.

@Little_MessPM

You can make a FAQ in the first post, because many questions are the same (why is my damage/life so low etc.)
That would help you, because less questions. ;)
Last edited by A7X89 on Aug 18, 2017, 9:52:43 AM
"
A7X89 wrote:
Did Uber Lab with lvl75, 5L and 4,3k life. Was pretty smooth. Also did normal atziri after that deathless.

Very nice build - offense and defense! Of course it doesn't one-shot bosses - after 3.0 not really possible - but it is overall a extrem balanced build.

@ huuhao9a7 and all, having problems with stuns
The reason are the lakishu blades (your leveling weapons). They have ~35 % reduced stun and block recovery. We use for leveling 2 of these, so you have -70% block recovery.
The problem is not the stun, it is more the time to recover from the stun due to the lakishu blades. Since you equipped your Dreamfeathers, the problem is gone.

@Little_MessPM

You can make a FAQ in the first post, because many questions are the same (why is my damage/life so low etc.)
That would help you, because less questions. ;)

Good advice tho! ty vm
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:

The point of using Qotf and Dreamfeather is DEFFENCE AND OFFENCE AT THE SAME TIME, u dont have any layer of def, u dont have armor or evasion, u have 4k life, yea but ur dps is much better :D

U just confusing ppl around here, i know that flat phys swords have more dps, and this build is not about them, u can create ur own guide m8
Im sure that u can glass canon shaper with this setup

Hey no need to be so offensive against me, im following your guide and your build, i just dont use qof and feathers.

My dmg is so high that i dont even need vaal pact, the life i leech is my defense.

i go upto 11k phys dmg with the bufs on each hand with a attackspeed of 7.8/sec

you say i dont have any layer of defence, yet i have the block + the high leech, my offensive is my defensive, but thanks for the build, it helped me alot :)

"
ebeninami wrote:

Hey no need to be so offensive against me, im following your guide and your build, i just dont use qof and feathers.

My dmg is so high that i dont even need vaal pact, the life i leech is my defense.

you say i dont have any layer of defence, yet i have the block + the high leech, my offensive is my defensive, but thanks for the build, it helped me alot :)

The thing is, that u cant out dps t16 bosses, atziri\trio\vaals, some of t15, just long fights with phases actually, it those fights u will need that extra evasion and extra survability.
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 18, 2017, 10:22:23 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:

The thing is, that u cant out dps t16 bosses, atziri\trio\vaals, some of t15, just long fights with phases actually, it those fights u will need that extra evasion and extra survability.

Well guardians were no problem, as for t16, didn't tried it yet, atziri is down deathless, didn't had any chance to try uber atziri yet.

and most bosses melt before they can do much of their phases due to the dmg i do to them, even after 3.0 where bosses HP is buffed, my style melts them like almost how it was in 2.6 lol.

back to topic: i didn't mean to confuse anyone, of course this is your guide and everyone should follow that, im sorry for the trouble i caused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info