[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:13:29 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:
Aw that's cute, you claim things lowered your damage but when you found out how your build is actually poorly optimized and constantly arguing in absolutes to try and make yourself sound correct. I improved your build and it was very simple. You claimed my supposed changes lowered your damage but I actually optimized your build. Also, your numbers aren't so high you can't post them. You just shouldn't post shitty unrealistic builds and label them as starter friendly builds and I'm sure you understand that now that's why you changed it. You should probably make your current character good if you plan on not capping out at t14s btw.

I'm glad you like your build. Did you know GGG maintains official forums where you can post it?
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:13:14 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:
Did you know these forums are open to critiques? You are clickbaiting and misinforming people to play a terrible build while boasting a fake one that you have no experience with. Don't get all upset and defensive once someone comes in and debunks the crap you spewed out. What you are doing is wrong. Misleading and Misinforming people to promote your build is wrong. Your current build is awful and I'm sure you know that. I don't need to post my build anywhere, it's pretty common for people to make optimal builds themselves. Maybe you yourself should go there and check out some builds so you can actually make a decent one without having to bait people with unrealistic path of building numbers.

Hey man thanks for bumping my thread again. I really appreciate the extra visibility.
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:13:08 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:
"
"
dankNstein wrote:
Did you know these forums are open to critiques? You are clickbaiting and misinforming people to play a terrible build while boasting a fake one that you have no experience with. Don't get all upset and defensive once someone comes in and debunks the crap you spewed out. What you are doing is wrong. Misleading and Misinforming people to promote your build is wrong. Your current build is awful and I'm sure you know that. I don't need to post my build anywhere, it's pretty common for people to make optimal builds themselves. Maybe you yourself should go there and check out some builds so you can actually make a decent one without having to bait people with unrealistic path of building numbers.

Hey man thanks for bumping my thread again. I really appreciate the extra visibility.

Not a problem, just more posts of mine for people to read so they don't get tricked into playing your terribly optimized build. It's honestly sad that the only thing you had going for you is a terrible build and fake numbers to try and bait people to viewing a path of exile forum thread. Maybe instead of inputting random stuff into PoB you should play the game and get more knowledge of it.

Truly the unsung hero of the PoE Forums. Have you picked out a costume?

I've been watching the second season of Boku no Hero Academia. If you like anime you should check it out. Solid show.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 16, 2017, 4:21:25 PM

Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:13:01 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:
"

Truly the unsung hero of the PoE Forums. Have you picked out a costume?
I've been watching the second season of Boku no Hero Academia. If you like anime you should check it out. Solid show.

I've posted less on the PoE forums since I made this account than you have in this thread alone.

The sad thing is that instead of taking constructive criticism, you got defensive about it and started using sarcasm. You clearly know what you are doing wrong and that's why you changed your clickbait title to an even more clickbait one. Sorry someone had to come in and ruin your party but I would honestly like to know what you were trying to achieve in tricking people to play your shitty build. I mean you spent so much time inputting shit that doesn't exist into PoB and tried to get views and visibility out of it. Couldn't you have done something better with your time than just sit here in this thread and repeatedly misinform people and then try to give everyone advice that you've replied to even though you clearly have no idea how to make a good build? Was it just a lack of people to talk to? I mean I understand you most likely just sit at home and play games / watch anime all day from what you say but this isn't a great way to seek attention.

I think maybe you should find a hobby. Did I mention Hero Academia? It's a really good show.
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:09:43 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:
"

I think maybe you should find a hobby. Did I mention Hero Academia? It's a really good show.

I have plenty of hobbies, I just wanted to visit this forum and look at what other DP builds there were. Little time invested actually.

And sorry I'm not teenage girl so I don't think our interests are common, not sure why you keep bringing up anime. I guess you needed to steer away from how you were exposed to promoting an actual terrible build through a clickbait title and fake numbers / how useless this entire build thread is in general. Keep playing though, I'm sure you'll be able to muster up something decent sooner or later without having to misinform people.

I think you're a nicer person than I am. You're trying so hard to show me the ways in which you believe I've erred, and here I am just letting you look foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info