[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
Okay I made a new build that doesn't have any uniques other than carcass jack, and doesn't go crit. I'm not sure what to do about this.

lol rip

=/

But the more high maps I tried, I felt that this setup isn't as good as it looks on the paper.
"
Everytime I see that Path of Building perfect link ... I'm crying in a corner. What the point to use 3x DPS jewels with perfect rolls/Gear? Even in STD you won't get such items, not speaking about current league. This one with a "human" items max will be 250-400k DPS ... You should pick crit always, it's just a waste to not pick it, specially in leagues, crit will compensate luck of GG items. For example right now I have 8.7k and 145k DPS (conc) tooltip in HO. With gear around 15-20ex max ...

The perfect gear link is not supposed to be a goal, it's supposed to be a guide. it tells you what mods to shoot for and what their max rolls are. I used to care a little bit that everyone was freaking out about this, but I'm kind of in a really bad mood right now, and I don't give a crap about complaints. There's nothing you can say to me that hurts me more than having to scrap my build.
"
TrueEdge wrote:
"
Okay I made a new build that doesn't have any uniques other than carcass jack, and doesn't go crit. I'm not sure what to do about this.

lol rip

=/

But the more high maps I tried, I felt that this setup isn't as good as it looks on the paper.

Well I'm trying out a new version with no crit, a lot less damage, but a lot more health. I'm not sure how it'll go. I made my old guide after at least playing with it a bit and knowing it feels good. This could feel sluggish, or feel invincible. I have no idea.
"

The perfect gear link is not supposed to be a goal, it's supposed to be a guide. it tells you what mods to shoot for and what their max rolls are.

Well IMHO I would make another pastebin with realistic gear and lvl 93 or 95 tree and have the other pastebin for reference for the perfect gear to look for.

When I try to make a build I always take gear that is realistic for me to get.

Just when I look at your Jewels... 6 of them. There is not even 1 in any league for sale

And then.. you have no enchant on the helmet. All perfect gear but no enchant.

Maybe more people would appreciate your time you put in to make a build if you could post a pastebin with realistic gear. It doesn't need to be under 10c items, maybe items worth a few ex, but not mirror items. Just my 2 cents.

I really appreciate your build and really thought this build will rock and put all my money in it which I farmed with my uber lab and now I will look at your new setup and compare with some other builds and will tell you later which route I took.

Edit: How about Gloves with Insanity mod and shield charge in there?
Last edited by TrueEdge on Aug 16, 2017, 8:21:06 PM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
"

The perfect gear link is not supposed to be a goal, it's supposed to be a guide. it tells you what mods to shoot for and what their max rolls are.

Well IMHO I would make another pastebin with realistic gear and lvl 93 or 95 tree and have the other pastebin for reference for the perfect gear to look for.

When I try to make a build I always take gear that is realistic for me to get.

Just when I look at your Jewels... 6 of them. There is not even 1 in any league for sale

And then.. you have no enchant on the helmet. All perfect gear but no enchant.

Maybe more people would appreciate your time you put in to make a build if you could post a pastebin with realistic gear. It doesn't need to be under 10c items, maybe items worth a few ex, but not mirror items. Just my 2 cents.

I really appreciate your build and really thought this build will rock and put all my money in it which I farmed with my uber lab and now I will look at your new setup and compare with some other builds and will tell you later which route I took.

Edit: How about Gloves with Insanity mod and shield charge in there?

honestly I'd hold off on respeccing to the new build until i've tried it. I'm going to see how it feels, hopefully my passion comes back and I can make a respectable guide with example gear I actually have and all that.

I don't know what the dark pact helmet enchants are, or if there even are any yet. I also don't know how to get essence mods into PoB.
It's also possible the old build is completely fine (and doesn't need Lav's) as long as you have >30% of your life as mana.

But I got really upset and overreacted and it's not like I'd be able to test it anyway.

I think having 10K+ health is better anyway. Or whatever it winds up being with real gear.
Just because you don't use Acuity doesn't mean Crit is useless. It still gives LOTS of damage. I feel like going crit with a decent amount of hp is better than going non-crit with high hp.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Just because you don't use Acuity doesn't mean Crit is useless. It still gives LOTS of damage. I feel like going crit with a decent amount of hp is better than going non-crit with high hp.

I provided a PoB link for exactly what you've described. I just left the spots where Lav's and Acuity were blank and I didn't do any work to ensure cohesion, but I'm exhausted and not motivated at the moment.
"
...This is a more serious problem than I thought, and I may have to eat my words about MoM and Acuity. I'm trying to think about how to keep my build from overlapping completely with the other builds on the forum if I get rid of those. Also whether crit is worth it without Acuity.

This throws a huge wrench in my desire for elegance and synergy.

On the other hand, it may also be solved simply by gaining more mana (or not running blasphemy), such that any hit that would take you to 0 mana would kill you. In this case, if I'm envisioning this properly, you wouldn't ever be alive with 0 mana, and could get rid of Lav's and keep Acuity and MoM.

Would Mana Leech Support on the CWDT link, or perhaps Poacher's Mark work (as long as Vortex is active)? Or maybe Rallying Cry on CWDT for the extra Mana Regen?

Anyway, I feel like MoM build is fine. You don't need Acuity or Kaom. I believe if you go MoM, your Life:Mana should be 7:3.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Aug 17, 2017, 8:39:56 AM
Duplicate post
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 17, 2017, 12:10:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info