[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
"
Scarbosch wrote:
I'd love to try this build out, but im still pretty noob to this game finished act 1-10 but cant say im an expert now :^).

Ive got no clue what i should be focusing for while lvling for this build. Like could you be more specific for the lvling part up until you're able to get Dark Pact, that'd be awesome.

Early early leveling is an art form. My favorite way, if I have a couple chaos already, is to grab two Lifesprigs off poe.trade, socket a lightning tendrils into one, buy a goldrim, run two quicksilver flasks, and then just run past anything that isn't a huge pack or magic/rare/unique mobs.

Since this is maurader, you can also use an attack skill to level. I actually used sunder and whatever the highest dps weapon I had at any given time that works with sunder. This is cheaper, and I didn't start the league with currency.

Don't do side quests your first time through the acts, if you go back when you're over leveled and have better movement speed/skills they'll be much faster. If you find yourself lagging behind in levels, grinding high density areas (look for a grinding guide for these, I don't know where they are in 3.0) is much more time efficient than killing all the mobs as you progress.

Does that answer your question?

Awesome man, thanks for the answer appreciate it. Will start lvling today :)
"
Scarbosch wrote:
Awesome man, thanks for the answer appreciate it. Will start lvling today :)

I hope you enjoy the build! Let me know how you like it.
Looks like a good build, will def. be trying this out on SSF <3
PoB link now includes magical christmas land gear examples.
Already giving up on my GC miner. Can't deal with the clunk like I once was able to with my BF miner leagues ago.

This build and the whispering ice build are the only ones on the forums that really grab me, so will def at least try this one.
fun skill with berserker.
suspect a nerf to 40% multiplier to be for attacks and not spells next league.
"
skjutengris wrote:
fun skill with berserker.
suspect a nerf to 40% multiplier to be for attacks and not spells next league.

The Ascendency would still be just as OP, but allow less builds. I think to do it right they would have to hit Cloaked in Savagery.

But knowing GGG, they're going to nerf every node by 70% and also the way strength works and Marauder's ability to buy gems or something.
Made a pretty big overhaul of the build.

"
Changes
Got rid of golem, leap slam/fortify, enlighten, immortal call, vaal clarity
in exchange for kaom's heart, arcane surge on flame dash, cwdt bladefall for emergency leech, and lav's spirit for mana emergencies
Hey, do you think you would be willing to keep a changelog (on ghostbin or something, up to you) for this build?
I'm trying out this character and I'm really enjoying it so far; just got Pledge of Hands and Cherrubim's Maleficence, easily handled up to tier 7 maps, haven't tried higher because I don't have any yet. But I've noticed you changing things around fairly often, and it's difficult to tell what has changed without it being told. Even vague entries in a changelog like "changed skill gems" or "modified the tree" would be plenty for me to figure out what has changed.
Or don't do that, obviously it's all up to whether or not you feel like doing it.

Either way, having a lot of fun with this build, keep up the good work.
6 linked my pledge today, 200+ fusings, feels great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info