[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

Hey guys!

I've been running something similar this league and wanted to share some thoughts. While this league hasn't been the most fun compared to previous ones and I've played way less than normally, I find this build very effective for almost anything and the build itself scales insanely well with currency invested. (Some days I barely even log on or if I do, then selling stuff, checking uber lab layout)

You can check my current gear/passives under my profile DPZerkermor_. I went the Atziri Acuity route to actually be able to run Uber lab without struggling on traps and it certainly enabled lot of things with the build. Yes it was expensive, took me a week to farm but well worth it. But the downside is that you need to run Assasins mark on blapshemy I think for enough crit + 5PC for leech on crits.

For harder bosses I switch to a +1 curse Lazhwar (It also gives 40/30 b/sb when I use Rumi's) for double curse warlords+assasins and that way I can facetank, stand still and dps it down. Shaper, Uber Atziri, 3dmg mog guardians etc all were easily doable this league, although used a Wither Spelltotem link for those which is what increases your Single Target dmg drastically.

I personally like Pledge due to free 7th link and insane dmg for cheap cost. Also enables you to use Kaom's Heart which takes you to almost 9k hp and together with MoM its mopre than enough for anything in the game. And big EHP pool makes it safe for you to use IQ items like biscos, ventors etc.

Downside is the slower clearspeed, but I can live with it and still farm currency in a decent pace in current league. Another option is having 2 fast Attackspeed weapon in secondary slot for swapping to WB/SB but I'm not a big fan of that.
hello everyone---- amazing build... ty for sharing ..i kill all guardians with zero deathless and shaper too...very strong build...
Good for fast-clearing white trash, but squishy against any boss with chaos resist, and very squishy against bosses with chaos resist and some mechanism to create separation. Did I miss the section in the guide on changes in the build for soloing bosses?

Also never been a fan of movement skills like shield charge where your world-saving, god-killing hero can die stuck on a small twig on the ground.
"
BigFrog49 wrote:
Good for fast-clearing white trash, but squishy against any boss with chaos resist, and very squishy against bosses with chaos resist and some mechanism to create separation. Did I miss the section in the guide on changes in the build for soloing bosses?

Also never been a fan of movement skills like shield charge where your world-saving, god-killing hero can die stuck on a small twig on the ground.

In terms of tankiness, the only thing left to really do is use Kaom's Heart, but that locks you in on Pledge of Hands which is fine too. He's already using a Kaom's Roots and Lioneye's Remorse; he could use a life belt though. This build already uses 30% block, Arctic Armor, Enfeeble, and Fortify. It has a lot of defenses already. It's like you're saying anything that isn't using all this and Kaom's Heart is squishy to you.

Soloing bosses shouldn't be difficult with decent DPS and actually doing the mechanics of the fight.

You only have a few movement choices to choose from. Only a few will actually give you Fortify since that is melee only, and is dictated by your weapon choice. If your running Kaom's Heart for the extra tankiness, then prepare to use Leap Slam for your Fortify buff. Leap Slam isn't bad with enough Attack Speed, but I just hate how it's always the same air-time no matter how far or close you leap. You can use Flame Dash or Lightning Warp in conjunction too if you want, or just as your only movement skill if you don't care about Fortify (but it sounds like you would want it since you're complaining about squishiness).

I'm not sure if there are any scary boss fights with twigs on the ground though.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Sep 16, 2017, 7:24:15 PM
"
Buster1311 wrote:
That explains it!
Disabling Wither reduces the Hits from 148K to 65K. In my Build only from 52K to 48K.

Thank you very much!

Where can I see with how much Wither stacks OP has calculated? Can´t find it in PoB.

Is there somewhere a PoB guidance that will explain such things that I´m able to find out if a build is calculated seriosly?

I am glad someone pointed this out, I really wanted to know how he was getting that DPS. I am using a slightly different items and tree but setting my wither stacks to max bumped my total dps from 769k to 1.6million LOL

You can set wither stacks by switching to the wither skill in the left collumn of PoB, and then set stacks is the last setting. Then switch back to DP skill to see the damage.

LOL

https://pastebin.com/qDQ9ETKj
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Sep 17, 2017, 7:24:11 AM
Can someone help me out? I'm new to this game but I'd really love to try this build, I used all my currency on getting these itens but still can't see to pass through trash on the third lab.

Any help? I opened my character so you can see if you want to.
Last edited by neepz on Sep 19, 2017, 11:08:07 PM
Around what level should I make the switch to DP? I'm at 45, have VP and CiS. Redid my gear to focus on spell damage/crit/life but my DPS is still anemic and boss fights are just awful....
Controlled destruction but still goes for crit chance lul
The build has 30% crit rate even with Controlled Destruction. Better than gutting out on AoE with conc effect.
"
rochambeau wrote:
Around what level should I make the switch to DP?

Level 60.

"
I'm at 45, have VP and CiS. Redid my gear to focus on spell damage/crit/life but my DPS is still anemic and boss fights are just awful....

I'd stick with Sunder until 60 and use one of your respec points to remove VP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info