An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

GGG FIX THIS COME ON.....
Hello Exiles!
I have had no unexpected disconnects until I moved the game over to my SSD, then they became frequent. I had 5-6 disconnects in a few hours.
The solution was simple, disabled the shader cache in Nvidia 3D settings and haven't had any since.
Last edited by Little_Nightmare on Jan 19, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
Having the same issue, please fix this ggg
"
Boredom111 wrote:
I had those abnormal disconnects, too. My problem was the async loading of data. My HDD does not support that and in the log it just says abnormal disconnect.
It took me well over 3 tries to get from the login screen into a map.

You may want to try adding --noasync to your PoE shortcut.
If you right-click the shortcut and get to properties, there is something like goal,path,target or something like that( sry, no english windows surface). You need to add --noasync after the ".../poe.exe" with one empty space after the " ( I hope this explains it as a basic ).

Apparently this may increase the loading time, but at least i did not have any dcs since then and the decision between loading three times (and probably still failing to load) or one slightly longer is easy...

I'll add this result to one thread i made, too. It's a possible fix for people with this abnormal disconnect/unexpected disconnect error, but i doubt it will be the solution for everyone.

I hope this helps at least some of you.

This worked for me, no more unexpected disconnections in every loading screen... thank you :)
Yeah add me to this list. Increasing amounts of disconnects for the last days, no trouble before.
Same issues cant play at all, cannot even login anymore and when I do manage to do that, the second area I go to...disconnect and then I cant login all over again. My traceroute is clear. I really wanted to play too.
Same thing for me....
Same here London (EU) Gateway if this helps.
Same here- GG why you no work?
"

Quote this Post Private Message
Same issues cant play at all, cannot even login anymore and when I do manage to do that, the second area I go to...disconnect and then I cant login all over again. My traceroute is clear. I really wanted to play too.

Me too, not playable
Last edited by wummes on Mar 15, 2018, 8:45:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info