An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

I even disconnect tryn to enter map,efter 4th time tryn to enter it didnt happend.Not to mention ive dced nonstop when entering new area or even hideout or lab...Been playn this game since beta and i love it,but if this continue,i will quit 4sure.Not optimized game at all,too bad ggg focus on bring out new stuff instead of makin this playble for all the pc,laptops with any config.I play d3 and wow on this laptop and i play it very well,why cant i play poe:@
What can I say? A typical playing session always always always takes two or three tries to even get login. Login crashes once or twice before I can get finally logged in. Then my stash and personal items are invisible as well as my skill like flame golem. If I wait like ten minutes it will sort itelf out maybe.

I usually sign back on once to twice and "Walla" things are back. I pop into the game and disconnect. Back to login again. Login get to instance finally and lag is cruising at 500 moving is like trying to run in glue. Suddenly my like bowl empties even nothing shows on the screen. I am totally frozen. Game catches up and there my guy lies dead then the game disconnects and i'm back at login.

KRIST
PS. I know it's pointless to ask ggg for help. You get a form back that says "Sorry can't help you as we are getting hundreds of thousands of requests for help and our staff is overwhelmed."
This is infuriating, but I've been playing for the last week or so with no DC's, until I decided to try to complete my first labyrinth tonight. I consistently DC in the zone after battling the second form of the boss (mansion halls or something I believe it's called). I don't know what it is about that zone, but it keeps happening (happened 3 times in a row).

There's no way a disconnect that specific and consistent could be on my end short of some hugely unlikely freak coincidence. Very annoying that it is happening in a part of the game where a DC erases all your progress :(.
IGN: Jihokinetic
My first lab run was 15 times. Didn't die once just kept on DC back to login.

Thanks ggg.
I have got same problem in login screen must login 3 times ... First disconnect while login character ... second disconnect while loading in town and third while loading in hideout ... Can't running fast LaB and uber Lab ... because stupid teleport - porting me into the town ... and DC all time ... GGG ... FIX THIS please!
Dunno why but im having lot of unexpected dc's in last few hours. Game became unplayable, cant even finish one map without dc and losing ports. Other apps and games are working fine as always after severel checks.
After 3.1 game freezes and crushes like crazy. Every loading screen - it's a nightmare. An unexpected disconection occured and every map or every location when I enter is drop me out from the game. If I alt-tab the game in loading scree my PC freezes like hell! My Inet is fine, my specs is good. AMD radeon R200 is not best crad, but that's ok. Core i7 2700K that's not the best, but that can do Doom at Ultra. That's happens everytime. When I try to enter into the game from log in screen I know that I wiill need to wait around 2 minutes. Then game drop me to log in screen again and the I need to wait another 2 minutes for ANOTHER LOADING SCREEN. Sorry for caps btw I just deleted the game.

I send the message to the supports, but no response. Just ignore. I sended to supports some month ago that I have on standart classic purple portal but don't bought it. I send a message to supports and say "Hello! I have a MTX that I don't bought. That's a bug". But just ignore too. Is that ok??

I recorded the video, AGDQ in Twitch on background to make sure my Inet is fine. Nice Elder fight here...or, I mean, Nice Loading Screen fight. I tryed to experiment with options. Lockstep or Predictive, Sound or not, Amsterdam or Moscow - no sense. All my PC freeze. I'm pretty sure that not only I have this problem Also I recorded the video with this problem and also wrote about this in reddit. But that was deleted! Why?

https://youtu.be/QKUkPNKwFf4

And yes, I reinstal Drivers, Antivirus and browsers - same problem
People that had to chance to directX 9, with this new update directX 11 is working fine??
I had those abnormal disconnects, too. My problem was the async loading of data. My HDD does not support that and in the log it just says abnormal disconnect.
It took me well over 3 tries to get from the login screen into a map.

You may want to try adding --noasync to your PoE shortcut.
If you right-click the shortcut and get to properties, there is something like goal,path,target or something like that( sry, no english windows surface). You need to add --noasync after the ".../poe.exe" with one empty space after the " ( I hope this explains it as a basic ).

Apparently this may increase the loading time, but at least i did not have any dcs since then and the decision between loading three times (and probably still failing to load) or one slightly longer is easy...

I'll add this result to one thread i made, too. It's a possible fix for people with this abnormal disconnect/unexpected disconnect error, but i doubt it will be the solution for everyone.

I hope this helps at least some of you.
Last edited by Boredom111 on Jan 18, 2018, 5:26:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info