Constant disconnects when loading zones

Now it's totally unplayable LMAO, managed to get in after 12 attempts then got disconnected right after leaving Sarn.
Last edited by Mrkzjn on Aug 7, 2017, 12:10:49 AM
YES YES YES YES YES, FK THIS PROBLEM. Its unplayable. More chance to get dc if i alt+tab while loading.
Aaaaaand.. it's screw again. Right as I was loading Oriath too. :( Was nice while it lasted. Hope that didn't screw any story stuff happening when you load in, since when this happens, it technically loads the map (I can tell, because if it happens as I enter a map, to which I then log back in and enter the same map, it loads instantly).

Might actually switch to my tablet, which won't run the game all that well (maybe the new settings will help though), but might actually load it properly. :/
Last edited by Zikah on Aug 7, 2017, 1:36:19 AM
The game has crashed every single time I have tried to enter Oriath Square. Not only that, but I also crash/disconnect half of the time when entering towns or instances. GGG please.
Me too getting constant "unexpected disconnect" on loading maps or even in middle maps. Usually, when map loading, it loaded within few seconds, but when i hear that my HDD works like hell, i know i will get disconnect. Same is when i in middle map. My game frozes and i hear that HDD starts spinning. I have fast internet and dont have disconnect issues with other games.

DxDiag https://pastebin.com/5GtZGAjC
Alright, I think I've fixed it for myself guys, tell me if it's working for you:

1. try adding those command lines --softwareaudio --waitforpreload
2. remove line "--noasync" if you have it
3. change DirectX version to 9
4. open the game as an admin

I have also disabled post processing, and have v-sync on. No idea if these things are helpful in any way, but like an hour ago I wasn't able to go through one screen without disconnecting (which made me stuck, couldn't progress) and now it seems like there are no problems at all. No fps drops too after changing to DX9, even though my PC is shitty. Ask away if you want.
Last edited by ziumbala on Aug 7, 2017, 1:48:40 AM
The above method did not work for me. Still, I stuck at the loading screen when I was getting to my hideout. Anyway, thx for sharing your solution.
Dear GGG

First of all I, I must congratulate and thank you for the imense dedication to this game,the release of 3.0 was definetly the patch which created the biggest hype do to the amount of new content that was released.

Unfortunately, being the owner of a very old laptop with the minimmum requirements to play this game ( 4gb ram, radeon 6650 hd nothing fancy) at the moment I'm unable to fully play your game properly, which i was able to before 3.0.

Like many people in here, I'm constantly getting dced while loading new zones. I'm specially frustrated with this in a particular zone, which is the labyrinth since you mut start over when you get cded as you know.

Prior to 3.0, i was able to do the labyrinth and any sort of the game's content without getting dced,and I enjoyed every single bit of my gaming experience. However, right now, do to the constant dcs when changing zones and not being able to complete the labyrinth, I'm getting more and more frustrated with it, I'm really curious to see what happens and the changes done to the new acts and unf i can't even reach the end of act 5 without getting constantly dced.

For all this reasons, I would kindly request some time from you to look into this matter, so that people with low specs can still enjoy this wonderful game of yours.

Once more, congratulations on this patch's release and success

Best Regards
i also got this problem, for me its message an unexpected disconnection occured. it happens right after 3.0 start, no problems with 2.6 on same operation system and pc. switch to dx 9 is bad idea, coz dx 11 gives much more fps
Last edited by offimpulse on Aug 7, 2017, 2:02:18 AM
Same here started from yesterday (6 aug.).
Plese fix it, it's unplayable.

Would be nice have a GGG reply on this.
Last edited by possi on Aug 7, 2017, 2:14:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info