Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
AmBasketball wrote:
Posting specs is probably a good idea instead of just complaining. It's definitely not a problem that most people are facing so those of you that are disconnecting probably have something in common.

yea, they play a game with core that was never optimized and now got unstable.
Mind blown right?
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Same here!
Mostly if I use a scroll to port back to a hub after I wasn't there for a long time but it also happens with teleporters.

Check your garbage collector GGG!
Last edited by PitGER on Aug 8, 2017, 4:04:08 AM
"
CrazyBaNaN wrote:
i found one positive moment - You dont need Portal scrolls any more. Game crashes 100% now - Weee!

I believe it has gotten worse the farther I got in the game. Act V was abysmal, every 2nd zone kept crashing on me, now i'm at the end in act 9 and tbh, i am damn fking tired of running back and forth every single damn time i want to zone anywhere. Even my fking town portals now begin to crash.

My progress, already non-existant at this point, is halted as I really start to loose patience. For years this game has had these fking loading issues and I really cannot fathom how this STILL has not been fixed. I hope your console ports are worth your time and money, this, for me, is pretty soon not anymore.
Last edited by GDL on Aug 8, 2017, 6:58:12 AM
"
Skatesrage wrote:
Same issue - I assume this is only affecting people using either HDD, or with not a lot of RAM? (I have 6GB)

This has nothing to do with HDD or Ram. It´s a problem with their servers, that for some reason disconnect you.

I do not know if they made the server window smaller before an auto disconnect happens or if they just have general problems with their authentication servers due too many connections, but it´s on their end and not the users fault.

These things have happened so often at video games on release, we spent weeks at WOW during winter time after release with constantly having a DC when we entered an instance, it´s all about server structure.

For me it has helped to play on US or Australian servers during daytime in Europe. While I DC in Europe every two screen, I can play just fine on the servers abroad.
Please fix this GGG Game is unplayable. Got 4 discos at my first attempt to load
cathedral roof top. (ruined square->rooftop 4x disco)

Very annoying :(
Same problem
Same problem. Stopped in act6, because cant load the instance, game always throws out me to main menu.
I get more zoning disconnects during peak hours (~50%) than off-peak hours (~20%) which does suggest this is at least partially due to overloaded servers.
Suddenly, defragmentation has helped me. I'v used "UltraDefrag", to defragmentate only PoE folder. Playing for a few hours now, seems gud.
Spoiler :

I crash (poesteam.exe stopped working) since saturday on every bossroom in the new acts, that has it own instance. Doedre (sewers), Arakaali ect.

Poe is running without crashes on new bossrooms that are in a larger area. Like the sandstorm Arena fight.

I cant progress inngame anymore because poe is crashing on entering the fight where innocence & sin are waiting in front of the arena.

I checked the data files of poe via steam.
I used all of the dx setups.
I tried different window options. Windowed, windowed borderless, fullscreen.
I also tried admin righs for steam and the poe.exe and without.
Finally i installed poe completly new and its still happening.

I can join those crahing fights via a portal if someone else started the fight or opened the arena, if i die insid, i crash.

Keep up the good work GGG, but help me with this, because i cant help myself with this problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info