Constant disconnects when loading zones

Posting specs is probably a good idea instead of just complaining. It's definitely not a problem that most people are facing so those of you that are disconnecting probably have something in common.
"
Skatesrage wrote:
Same issue - I assume this is only affecting people using either HDD, or with not a lot of RAM? (I have 6GB)

I want to agree with this, because even before 3.0 came out, it took me forever to load instances because my Harddrive is old as shit. (been having some issues)

Something tells me the changes they made to help make loading more efficient utilizes more modern tech or harddrives (like SSDs and M.2s) and really messed with older rigs. (specifically older harddrives)

I'm going to check out whether it kicks to the login screen with my tablet, which is worse off than my desktop (usually have 10 to 20 fps at lowest settings in PoE on my tablet), but the harddrive is actually an SSD.

Can someone please update in this thread when some kind of fix gets applied? After checking my tablet, I think I'm just going to take a break from the game until this is over with because it's not worth spoiling the new content with constant disconnects.
Last edited by Zikah on Aug 8, 2017, 12:08:03 AM
x
Last edited by Azixo on Aug 8, 2017, 12:26:58 AM
"
AmBasketball wrote:
Posting specs is probably a good idea instead of just complaining. It's definitely not a problem that most people are facing so those of you that are disconnecting probably have something in common.

While in 2.6 I did fail to load instance, it wasn't nearly this bad. And so far in 3.0 my game has crashed quite a lot. I'm also stuck in windowed mode, as everytime I try to set it to fullscreen my computer locks up and I need to restart.

i7-7700k, gtx 1070 16gb ram, on an SSD. You tell me if it's a hardware problem.
Dx11 runs as smooth as a baby until you want to load into a new zone. It's like Gandalf sits there at the entrance with his staff and the whole "Thou shall not pass!" ensues.

Then its like drama drama and more drama and I'm like "Wtf, why I'm back at the log-in screen?".

Yeah, it's a killer and takes away from not only my enjoyment but most importantly my time as I have to re-run whole parts to get where I was wondering if this time I "shall pass".
^
comeON GGG fix this stuped bug!!!
last patch make it WORST - next commads not help any more after this patch --waitforpreload --noasync
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
Last edited by CrazyBaNaN on Aug 8, 2017, 1:36:19 AM
I have a Very similiar issue Attempting to load into act 9 Final zone. The core area. Keeps crashing me out and sending me to login scree. Says an unexepected error has occurred. WTF ran to this zone 8 times not just to crash, and when i Crash dam TP dissapear!!!
"
GDL wrote:
Dx11 runs as smooth as a baby until you want to load into a new zone. It's like Gandalf sits there at the entrance with his staff and the whole "Thou shall not pass!" ensues.

Then its like drama drama and more drama and I'm like "Wtf, why I'm back at the log-in screen?".

Yeah, it's a killer and takes away from not only my enjoyment but most importantly my time as I have to re-run whole parts to get where I was wondering if this time I "shall pass".

that is exacly what happens to me.
i found one positive moment - You dont need Portal scrolls any more. Game crashes 100% now - Weee!
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info