Constant disconnects when loading zones

really? this thread has been on top of the tech section for days since 3.0 went out and still no reply from any staff? least they can do is acknowledge the problem..

imaging using a build that uses specters and game keeps on dc'ng randomly..
"
LillyAnn wrote:
I've thought about building a pc but I'm afraid if I do, even tho it would take me a few months, I'm afraid updating everything wouldn't allow me to play still, then I'm out a few hundred $ for really no reason.

Yeah I hear ya. I do a lot of graphic design so getting a new PC was on the horizon anyway. It's not a viable answer for a lot of people as I said before. Though I feel confident that getting a new rig would probably solve the issues. I could be wrong though.

In 2.6, Sextant Shaped Strands with Beyond and Breach were super fun, if not for the slide show on my old PC which generally got me killed. I was leaning towards getting a PC even then. The issues I am having now just reinforce my decision.
same, i get Disconnect 5 seconds after every single loading screen never had this issue 3 months ago, every time i move from instance to instance or town to instance i get 4-5 seconds before the game Disconnect putting me back to the login screen
here's the log coming from the client btw..

2017/08/08 07:13:23 133302125 aa6 [DEBUG Client 3896] Got Instance Details from login server
2017/08/08 07:13:23 133302125 ac6 [INFO Client 3896] Just before calling client instance session
2017/08/08 07:13:23 133302125 e8 [INFO Client 3896] Connecting to instance server at 161.202.203.196:6112
2017/08/08 07:13:44 133323156 14c [DEBUG Client 3896] Connect time to instance server was 0ms
2017/08/08 07:13:44 133323156 30e [INFO Client 3896] Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance
For Steam users:

Go in your proprieties options of POE.
Go in reload options and where There Can Be some text You delete every thing.
For me it has résolve the probleme
In Burst I trust!!!
"
Fürax wrote:
For Steam users:

Go in your proprieties options of POE.
Go in reload options and where There Can Be some text You delete every thing.
For me it has résolve the probleme
I don't have any start-up parameters on Steam and it's still crashing after changing zones.
Same thing was happening for me. To fix it I changed the gateway from Texas to Washington and this has fixed all loading screen DC's for me.
Lets be real..look how many people are watching poe on twitch right now...40k+..i believe the number of people with our issue is by far minority..i do not think they will change whatever they have to change in the game with the peo as hot as it is..lets wait those numbers to go down
Also have this problem since the last patch...

50% chance to disconnect on load nothing helps,i would rather play the 4 same acts 3 times than this shit
Same here. Bumping this out of despair.

Never had any problems before 3.0, both in path of exile or in any other game. Now it was a true terror to level up (100+ deaths due to disconnects, took me more than 1 hour to go through solaris temple), and it's impossible to go mapping (some maps work fine, some grant me 6 disconnects effectively losing the map and not clearing more than 1 or 2 mob packs).

I've tried just about every solution i could find, to no avail. Not changing settings, not port forwarding, not reinstalling the game, absolutely nothing.

If it helps, my computer specs are rather decent:
samsung ssd 750evo 500gb
nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gb (updated drivers)
intel core i5-7600

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info