[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

nwm me, im an idiot ;) didnt read the new stuff u wrote,, got my answer there ;) thanks for a nice guide
"
bamb1no wrote:
nwm me, im an idiot ;) didnt read the new stuff u wrote,, got my answer there ;) thanks for a nice guide

No problem friend. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
what ascendancy should we pick first?? go to the witch or the raider?
is it possible to use phys to lightning support in the 6 link to replace the moon offhand? or will this mess with the physical increase before the conversion applies?
"
BiJu91 wrote:
what ascendancy should we pick first?? go to the witch or the raider?

I would recommend going raider first, then assassin (import the 3.1 pastebin).

"
ultra_banana wrote:
is it possible to use phys to lightning support in the 6 link to replace the moon offhand? or will this mess with the physical increase before the conversion applies?

The optimal setup in this case is to use the moonbender's in the off-hand because this allows your more freedom in your 6-link and provides you with more total DPS output.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 10, 2017, 9:42:24 PM
Started this build in new league, great so far. Do you recommend Tabula or Bringer of Rain for initial mapping?
I just started leveling this build and playing Frostblades with the thresold jewels. Feels okayish but i want more clear speed.

Is there a better clear speed build with that same try/gearing? Without bladeflurry/frostblades.

Thanks sir!

Hello ninjacat friend! Some (mb stupid)questions here.
What advantages Assassin before the Elementalist?
Does the use of the Bloodseeker claw limiting factor of this build?
What to do with the elemental reflection now?
Is there a use of new artifacts? (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2041409)
Ty, sry 4 bad eng/
Hi, I play with blood rage and 5 link with damage on full life looking bad. I think elemental focus will be good but freeze on mobs from cold dmg very useful. What you can advice?)
I've always played on standard but have started playing this league. I played a raider BF and really enjoyed it. I haven't got a scion high level so thought I'd make a start on this as it looks really interesting. As you can imagine I am completely noob when It comes to scion (and to be painfully honest, noob with POB too) So I would like your help if possible.

What are the red things you've circled on the tree? are they things you'd be aiming for or should I just wait for the update to see where/if you change things?

I'll leave it with just that question, no doubt I will have more down the line :D. Thanks in advance <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info