[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

?? do i play assasin and raider or raider and ele ?? i dont understand in the pob of 3.2 there is ele and raider and you say in the update to play assasin and raider
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Indertek wrote:
?? do i play assasin and raider or raider and ele ?? i dont understand in the pob of 3.2 there is ele and raider and you say in the update to play assasin and raider

Thanks for letting me know, the PoB was recently updated. I've changed the 3.2 section now, it should be elementalist and raider.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I play in standard. I havent played in months and I am looking for a build to use for my scion w/c is level 79. I have about 14 ex. Will 14ex be enough to use this build? And if so, should I use the softcore variant? Thanks in advance
thanks alot for infos also , for the offhand i got the moonbender with culling strike wich colors do i use ? ( B- B -B) witht he offhand shaper stick and 2green 1 blue in spells i dont understand wich one to follow ) also what are the ' mandatory items ' in the build?
and if you want i can suggest some good leveling tips =>
/////////////[SKILLS FOR LEVELING] ///////////
Level 1:
Cleave - Onslaught - Chance to Bleed

Level 4:
Ancestral Protector

Level 10:
Cleave - Maim - Chance to Bleed
Leap Slam

Level 12:
Sunder - Maim - Chance to Bleed

Level 18:
Herald of Ash
Sunder - Maim - Chance to Bleed - Melee Physical Damage

Level 24:
Hatred
Level 28:
Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage - Maim - Chance to Bleed (or Ruthless)
Ancestral Warchief - Melee Physical Damage - Maim - Chance to Bleed
////////////////////////////////////// [ITEMS FOR LEVELING] ///////////////
Tabula Rasa( +1 level of gems if you can) - *2 Perandus Signet ( or Praxis if you cant) lvl 30 switch to thiefs ring - Meginord's Girdle then switch to belt of the deceiver - Atziri's Foible - Wanderlust ( or Seven-League Step if YOU CAN but i prefer the wanderlust ) -     Lochtonial -     Ample Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline( with max charges + 2x increased movement speed).
!!!IMPORTANT!!! ANDDDD IF YOU REALLY WANNA GO !FAST! and level up fast you should just kill magic monsters and some other white monsters always try to stay 1 level bellow the map zone AND GET DOUBLE BRIGHTBEAK IF YOU REALLY WANNA GO GASTTT with leap slam + fast attack its fast af

( some recommanded leveling items if you want to upgrade your weapon etc while leveling)
Goldrim
Wanderlust
Tabula Rasa
Redbeak
The Screaming Eagle
Meginord's Girdle
Brightbeak
Wake of Destruction
Lakishu's Blade
Thief's Torment
Advancing Fortress
Ornament of the East
The Wasp Nest
Forget it, got it
Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 24, 2018, 1:18:04 PM
Is using a statstick better than using a tomahawk?
What's the frost bomb for in the moonbender's wing for? I only see it mentioned in the levelling part. Can I use this socket for a support for the golem or something instead if it's not being used?
Is this a good league starter?
"
nubcake0119 wrote:
Here's a quick guide to help you determine if a build advertised as "budget-friendly" is actually what it claims to be.

Used this builds'(or any build you're trying to breakdown) pastebin (Softcore Variant
https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2) and adjusted things to make it more "realistic" in terms of budget-build.

*Set lower level (88) - removed mostly Life nodes accordingly to try and not affect dps
*Removed all jewels
*Removed all flasks
*Turned off all buffs from configurations
*Turned on "Is enemy boss?"
*Removed and tuned down a few lines on the rare sceptre
*Tuned down almost ALL stats on EVERY item by at least 50%, because no way you're gonna get them max
rolls on pretty much anything. except uniques which I left mostly untouched

this is what an *actual* budget version would look like, https://pastebin.com/imRXnZ1S

300-400k (shaper) dps
3.5k-4k Life

conclusions?

Build is very solid, even with ridiculously strict budget tuning.
Altho even the strict version is going to cost at least 20ex (BSC) it all depends on what you consider "budget".

Perhaps you should really at least set things correctly in pob.. you left the belt of the deceiver.. why did you turn off intimidate ?
you leave in hypothermia in the links.. instead of putting maim in which is a 30% damage buff.
from 2 simple changes it's already 1m dps..
A diamond flask isn't needed to removed.. hell you get several from quest rewards.
Bam 1.3m damage.

Now.. you said you removed life the from tree...
but you have disable frenzy charges.. so why not take the frenzy passives off and place those 4 points into life
If you want to be a build critique.. at least do it correctly.
Last edited by hollowfiedxx on Apr 26, 2018, 1:50:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info