[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
dikfaec wrote:
hey, im currently trying your build, but a big problem, white monsters on t3 map hit me for 20-25% of my 3.9k life, how do i fix it?

first of all that i can try get teh Claw Bloodseeker so that you get instant leech so you can instaly leech back the life if you get hit that hard, also try to always whirl into pack or atleast 1 mob to get fortify running for dmg reduction

This. Also, you can change up your setup a little bit to improve your defenses. Take a look at the hardcore variant. One simple change would be to use fortify in your 6-link. Another, arctic armour. There are other changes you can make, but these are just some of them. The most important factor is how you play. Don't rush into packs, try to kite them.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
so that watcher's eye that got linked earlier is going for like 2 mirrors LOL.

however,i can actually afford an eye that has just the hatred elemental conversion buff on it. if get say a 40% conversion on the eye, (without the crit buff), is it still worth drpoping a moonbender for a stat stick?

well i just bought a 40%conversion eye so hopefully the answer is yes!
Last edited by rozakk on Apr 18, 2018, 6:55:30 PM
Hey unchained,

Not a fan of ele ascendant(hate casting golems, ele reflect isnt very big problem after change) which one would you chose for HC build ? None the less great build ;)
Hi ! I'm really interested in that build.

I tried a blade flurry elementalist and it's way less effective (1m7 DPS for 4k8 hp and relying on dodge).
I can use most of the stuff i have on her to use this build.

But the thing is : i already got a triple "added as extra ele damage" on a statstick excepted that it's fire / chaos / random element. Will it be a problem to shock bosses (shaper etc.)for example ? If yes, how should i try to change that ?
"
n0rthshore wrote:
Hey unchained,

Not a fan of ele ascendant(hate casting golems, ele reflect isnt very big problem after change) which one would you chose for HC build ? None the less great build ;)

There is a hardcore variant at the top of the guide, I would recommend using that.

"
Anuwiel wrote:
Hi ! I'm really interested in that build.

I tried a blade flurry elementalist and it's way less effective (1m7 DPS for 4k8 hp and relying on dodge).
I can use most of the stuff i have on her to use this build.

But the thing is : i already got a triple "added as extra ele damage" on a statstick excepted that it's fire / chaos / random element. Will it be a problem to shock bosses (shaper etc.)for example ? If yes, how should i try to change that ?

You won't have a problem with it. Please see the changes in the most recent update for the softcore variant: https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2

Per the changes, we are guaranteed to shock at least with a 1.1 multiplier due to the elementalist ascendancy regardless of the lightning damage that we do.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 20, 2018, 2:14:02 PM
Hey! Just wondering, I recently got a 6L Farrul's Fur, which gives us full Frenzy and Power charges basically all the time.

Is that a viable chest armour for this build? Should I spec out of elementalist into something else then? Say, Slayer?

Cheers mate!
"
Anticro wrote:
Hey! Just wondering, I recently got a 6L Farrul's Fur, which gives us full Frenzy and Power charges basically all the time.

Is that a viable chest armour for this build? Should I spec out of elementalist into something else then? Say, Slayer?

Cheers mate!

Hello friend. You can use Farrul's armour, however, it does not give you aspect of the cat. You will have to get aspect of the cat from another source (Farrul's Bite or beast-crafted on gear). Having said that, you will also lose a bit of life/resistances if you use this armour. Personally, I would recommend against this Armour in this specific setup. Elementalist still gives you top tier damage (due to consistent shock, ele pen, golems...etc). You can still try your own changes to suit your playstyle.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 21, 2018, 3:41:19 AM
Here's a quick guide to help you determine if a build advertised as "budget-friendly" is actually what it claims to be.

Used this builds'(or any build you're trying to breakdown) pastebin (Softcore Variant
https://pastebin.com/zKSdDCT2) and adjusted things to make it more "realistic" in terms of budget-build.

*Set lower level (88) - removed mostly Life nodes accordingly to try and not affect dps
*Removed all jewels
*Removed all flasks
*Turned off all buffs from configurations
*Turned on "Is enemy boss?"
*Removed and tuned down a few lines on the rare sceptre
*Tuned down almost ALL stats on EVERY item by at least 50%, because no way you're gonna get them max
rolls on pretty much anything. except uniques which I left mostly untouched

this is what an *actual* budget version would look like, https://pastebin.com/imRXnZ1S

300-400k (shaper) dps
3.5k-4k Life

conclusions?

Build is very solid, even with ridiculously strict budget tuning.
Altho even the strict version is going to cost at least 20ex (BSC) it all depends on what you consider "budget".
Last edited by nubcake0119 on Apr 21, 2018, 5:30:44 AM
This is based off the level 100 Skill tree.
Level 100

Just a thought with the bottom right Jewel socket. If you allocate 3 points into Survivalist then I'm pretty sure you could use an Inspired Learning jewel here. It's like a mini headhunter and I've always found it to be amazing when helping with clear speeds.

I'm not sure where to take the points from, but the Evasion and the Resist would make gearing for more life a bit easier since the resist requirements will be smaller.

Anyway, I'm still leveling away. I think I might shoot for this and try it out.

:) Cheers.
Has anyone pushed this far in HC? I wanted to try a BF build for HC, but looks like there may be problems. And yes i've seen the pastebin for HC, just wanted some real feedback if this thing can down uber/elders etc in HC without issues.
Last edited by Reoin on Apr 22, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info