[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

The assassin ascendancy look's not sexy for me, why not taking Slayer instead ?
- Culling Strike
- 20% more dmg when leach (we leach all time)
- Life leach not removed at full life (love it, lab farm etc ...)
- 20% more area if killed recently (rly nice for mapping)
- Cannot take phys reflect.

Looks rly great for me, what do you think guys ?
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
The assassin ascendancy look's not sexy for me, why not taking Slayer instead ?
- Culling Strike
- 20% more dmg when leach (we leach all time)
- Life leach not removed at full life (love it, lab farm etc ...)
- 20% more area if killed recently (rly nice for mapping)
- Cannot take phys reflect.

Looks rly great for me, what do you think guys ?

Assassin gives us more over-all damage output due to the critical chance that it provides. However, yes, you can go Slayer if that fits your playstyle. It's a great choice if you want to take advantage of the over-leech with non-instant leech.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Could this be used as a chest? I mean, the rolls are decent enough?
"
alwex wrote:
Could this be used as a chest? I mean, the rolls are decent enough?

Yes, it can be. I was actually testing with this armour. It will give you more damage and higher max resistances. The downside is that you may lose a bit of life. I would recommend getting more life on the tree if you don't have enough.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Do you have regular mapping videos, solo? I didnt see any in the OP. (edit: I guess I found some on your twitch)

I dropped this watcher's eye, which seems like it would work great with this build:

So, I could get 40% conversion thought it, then another 40 from winter spirit. Do you have a suggestion on how I could convert the rest of the damage if I dont want to use moonbender? (it feels like you're not using it anymore, because of the new stat sticks maybe?) I could use the vinktar with conversion but I dont like relying on a flask for that.

Also, reave doesnt seem mentioned, but that'd be a better mapping skill imo. You dont use it just because you prefer BF, and not swapping?

Thanks.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Apr 6, 2018, 6:55:45 PM
i honestly like slayer more , it's easier to map with the aoe , and you can use bloodrage without worrying you are not at full life , because of the overleech
"
niuage wrote:
Do you have regular mapping videos, solo? I didnt see any in the OP. (edit: I guess I found some on your twitch)

I dropped this watcher's eye, which seems like it would work great with this build:

So, I could get 40% conversion thought it, then another 40 from winter spirit. Do you have a suggestion on how I could convert the rest of the damage if I dont want to use moonbender? (it feels like you're not using it anymore, because of the new stat sticks maybe?) I could use the vinktar with conversion but I dont like relying on a flask for that.

Also, reave doesnt seem mentioned, but that'd be a better mapping skill imo. You dont use it just because you prefer BF, and not swapping?

Thanks.

Wow, that's the best 2-mod Watcher's Eye jewel that you can get for this build. To optimize your total damage output, use the watcher's eye and winter spirit. The rest of the damage you don't need to convert. Then, drop the moonbender and get a stat-stick (at least 2 gain as damage mods) as shown in the 3.2 pastebin. Congrats on the jewel, I wish I had one with the conversion and crit.

"
NoobInAction wrote:
i honestly like slayer more , it's easier to map with the aoe , and you can use bloodrage without worrying you are not at full life , because of the overleech

Yes, everyone will have their playstyle and preference. Please make your own changes as you see fit. Happy hunting!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 7, 2018, 4:05:42 AM
Guys i need help I cant use Whirling Blades with Axe how i can fix that?
was thinking of how to get to the ranger part stupid me forgot about path of the ranger xD
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Apr 7, 2018, 6:01:55 PM
"
surrender4fun wrote:
Guys i need help I cant use Whirling Blades with Axe how i can fix that?

Set whirling into your claw, the build uses a claw and an axe ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info