[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
jmwafu21 wrote:
Is using a statstick better than using a tomahawk?

For overall damage output, yes. But if you use the statstick, you'll have to use a watcher's eye jewel to convert up to 40% of the damage to cold.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Is this build actually HC viable? I saw the HC pob, but is anyone here actually running it in HC?
"
What's the frost bomb for in the moonbender's wing for? I only see it mentioned in the levelling part. Can I use this socket for a support for the golem or something instead if it's not being used?

Frost bomb is mainly used if you need to penetrate a high resistance enemy. However, end-game, you don't need this. You can replace it with whatever you want.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
looking at the 3.2 paste bin, i can't see where you get power charges
help?
"
ClassicAngus wrote:
help?

Previously we got power charges from the Scion/Assassin, however, since we aren't using assassin anymore you can get power charges via the method below:

"For boss fights you simply weapon swap (press X) and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (fire trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps."
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
unchainedlive wrote:
"
ClassicAngus wrote:
help?

Previously we got power charges from the Scion/Assassin, however, since we aren't using assassin anymore you can get power charges via the method below:

"For boss fights you simply weapon swap (press X) and use Jaws of Agony unique shield (fire trap, multi-trap, cluster traps). It gives you the ability to generate power charges when you throw down traps."

ok, thanks
sorry but all these numbers and calculations are so exaggarated. you can probably hit 18m dps in pob with full mirrored gear. Nothing achievable for leagues or advanced players. I really can't stress this enough. dont try this build.
Hey! I'm just trying out this guide, my character is lvl 70. I have a few of those items i.e belt of the deceiver, kaom's roots(which im not using cuz i don't have enough int nodes to support my lvl 15 gems). However in the kitava boss fight i often got one 1 shot. Can some one help me modify the character so that it's more suited to efficiently do mapping ?? I just got a recent exalt drop hence gear suggestions are also welcome. Thanks in advance & have a nice day!! :)

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

"
johan2421 wrote:
Hey! I'm just trying out this guide, my character is lvl 70. I have a few of those items i.e belt of the deceiver, kaom's roots(which im not using cuz i don't have enough int nodes to support my lvl 15 gems). However in the kitava boss fight i often got one 1 shot. Can some one help me modify the character so that it's more suited to efficiently do mapping ?? I just got a recent exalt drop hence gear suggestions are also welcome. Thanks in advance & have a nice day!! :)

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Hello Friend. I would recommend having all of your resistances maxed (especially fire) at 75 each. You can also use a decoy totem to keep the adds off of you. Another good damage mitigation is having fortify (you can pop the support into your 6-link). However, the most important factor is knowing the mechanics of the boss fight (i.e. knowing how to dodge each of his attacks). Do not use the abyssus helmet for boss fights like this.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on May 11, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
Hello there. Thanks for inspiring me with your build. I am running a triple might of the meek version, mostly because it was quite a bit cheaper than good rare jewels. This makes resistance pretty much a non-issue. Currently I use a 40% belly of the beast which I consider 6-linking. However, I also consider getting an 80% loreweave since it provides quite a survivability vs elemental damage, as well as quite a bit damage. Thus I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this.

Edit: I chose to 6-link the belly, since I have problems with physical damage and a loreweave would reduce my effecte HP vs physical damage. The loreweave could give me around 20% more damage, but since I'd have to find surviablity elsewhere it would really amount to much less. Also, a 6-link belly is easy to sell, if I regret my decision.
Last edited by cblach on May 16, 2018, 7:36:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info