[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Any tips for UberLab. I have so much trouble with this traps :/
Hey guy's,

i play this build for around 6 day's now and im truly amazed by this build. It's really strong u don't need that much gear but it has the potential to scale into lategame really well. Did gardians, shaper (deathless multiple times not allways but just most of the time im to greedy :D), uber atziri <-(really hard acutaly but i did it) and the damage + leech + highlife pool makes the content almost a joke really nice guide u made there bud :)

I changed ur gem setup just by a little. I use since im to lazy to cast Orb of the Storm:

Immortal Call-Warlord Mark-Cast when Damage taken-Inc Duration, Warlords Mark cuz the leech without Savage Hit is not the the best and Enfeeble is overkill in my opinion but feel free to play any curse u like :)

Cast when Damage Taken-Flamegolem-Vortex-Moltenshell (I acutaly leveled these gems cause if u get a savage hit and it triggers ur leech+vortex+moltenshell it almost heals you by 50%-70% max hp even with just 50% conversion on vortex this is really helpfull if your stunned or if you frozen without flask up or if you simply havnt casted an IceStorm)

and i use Leapslam-Faster Attack's-Fortify(can be switched with culling against shaper for example)-Arctic Armor cause i think Flamedash is still not worth to use even with the buff it's just horrable with those shitty stacks but that simply personal preference.

I also currently run 2x skill increased duration on the skill tree(It's the one above Sion called Eexceptional performance cost u 4 skillpionts since we alrdy traveled there) and dropt some life for it cuz i feel tanky enough to facetank most content and shaper stuff is to easy to dodge and with warlord mark up i can outleech shaper beam without havin trouble :) (Not recommended without a Kaom's Heart)

The only really downside of this build is the mappin speed but i figured a really simple way to bypass that. Get a second Whispering Ice for your second weapon set and get the following gem's into it (No link's required):

Spell Echo-Faster Casting-Inc Aoe-Fire Pen-Cold to Fire-Elemental Focus

If you dont have enough gear yet get a Controlled Destruction instead of Inc Aoe and if you still don't have enough Damage well you could use conc effect instead of faster casting but this makes it clunky again so i would not recommand that just get better gear than use this setup if you really feel like u can use Item Rarity instead of Inc aoe but i just dont like this gem (I would looooove to get a quant gem) ^^

This feel's sooooooooo much better for mappin and i can easily clear up to Tier 15 with this for T16 i just use the old setup with Scorching Ray just instead of an Item Rarity or Conc Effect ill add a Controlled Desturction till i reach the boss than i swap to the conc effect setup obviously. It's so nice to play this way just press X and u swap from Mapping to Bosskillin.

I hope i could help you guy's a little with my additions but this is all personal prefrence and i don't want to trash the old setup this is just the way i figured it's the best for my play style i still also think the original setup is really good and strong! Possible even stronger since i can't tank a shaper slam but hey i have leapslam :D

Sorry grammar mistakes in this text i tried my best ^^

Thanks again Kelvynn for this awesome guide i'm in love with this build!
Last edited by KillyUu93 on Aug 21, 2017, 11:07:29 PM
Quick question why there is a vigilant strike in this build ?

Very reliable build which is also budget friendly thanks for new update also looking forward for more updates. Good Days.
Last edited by MidBlues on Aug 22, 2017, 6:15:44 AM
"

Because of Fortify
"
Tur1cH wrote:
"

Because of Fortify

But it is not triggering without you use skill we are using whispering ice so how is it possible to trigger it`s fortify ?
"
But it is not triggering without you use skill we are using whispering ice so how is it possible to trigger it`s fortify ?

This build is very tanky. That's why u can facetank bosses in melee range. So you can use Vigilant by yourself in battles with hard bosses without any trigger.
Would belly of the beast with a high life% roll be a viable replacement for kaoms?
You really should preface that build and the leveling especially as extremely non-viable for HC in case people start following it 1:1.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Thank you for making a great build.

I followed the build and really enjoy it.
However, I make some adjustment that fix my playstyle and habit.

Currently have 5k2 HP / 4k6 ES. No Mind Over Matter - Using Soul tether for ES replenish.

My Gear

Doing so good up to now - around T14-15

Here a demo video for showing DPS and how Soul Tether work.

T14 Palace
StaticTemplar
Last edited by khacthien89 on Aug 22, 2017, 12:02:12 PM
What do you think about Carcass Jack body armour? Is that any good or Kaom provides better damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info