[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
ninuvas1977 wrote:
"
Zero5944 wrote:
Hey, perfect build as usual thanks for sharing i got a little question tho, how do you guys deal with poison on high tier bosses ?

I can do all T16 haven't tryed Shaper yet coz i still need to buy my Kaom's Heart but i can't do the map when it have psn i got one anti psn flask but it seems to not be enough the poison go on my MoM and i can't cast anymore so i can't leech anymore any of you got the same problem ?

Thanks guys

Use Warlord Mark to leech back mana and use flask only after you run out of enemys to leech. Make sure your "channeling" skill (probably scorching ray) is low level, so that it consumes less mana. Its only used to trigger WI and debuff fire resists.

Another way is to use Elreons ring. Or User Charged Dash as Channeling Skill and go for Shadow/Trickster *g*

Thanks for the advice i haven't thought of Elereon rings or warlord mark it should solve my problem to switch to one of them for Psn bosses thanks =).
Hey, I've been following this guide as my first real build in this game, and I'm having a lot of trouble in maps at level 68. I'm frequently dying to not just bosses but mobs too. I've noticed that it seems to be mobs that deal lightning damage that hurt the most, so I wondered if it was my low lightning resistance which was causing the deaths. I also have only around 2.9k health, which is an issue I don't know how to remedy any further. My characters name is Behfigwik on my account, if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful.
"
Neenufewnfue wrote:
Hey, I've been following this guide as my first real build in this game, and I'm having a lot of trouble in maps at level 68. I'm frequently dying to not just bosses but mobs too. I've noticed that it seems to be mobs that deal lightning damage that hurt the most, so I wondered if it was my low lightning resistance which was causing the deaths. I also have only around 2.9k health, which is an issue I don't know how to remedy any further. My characters name is Behfigwik on my account, if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful.

After level 80-83 you start to rock with the complete equip.
Another thing: max all res, cure bleed , check the terrain after killing the mobs because there are "bombs" that can oneshot
"
Fanatisme wrote:
"
Neenufewnfue wrote:

After level 80-83 you start to rock with the complete equip.
Another thing: max all res, cure bleed , check the terrain after killing the mobs because there are "bombs" that can oneshot

That actually explains a lot. Due to the nature of the build I've been facetanking a bit too much whereas I should be moving a lot more to avoid the bombs that do indeed oneshot me, although that's kind of hard to do when I'm lagging. Anyway, thanks for your help!
Dodging bombs, noticing bleeding before it kills me, and having a max resists and a large life pool makes a huge difference. If you take a 5K hit every 1 second, you can face tank that if you have a 5.1K life pool, but you will just die with a 4.9K life pool. Also notice that some map mods can drop you from 75 resist to ~40 resist. In other words, you'll take over double damage from the element. Combine that with a 100% more elemental damage mod and you're taking ~4x the damage from a map without those mods. Run your resists at 100+ on the elementals and it will help a LOT. Also, don't be afraid to give up INT to get more life. I can run everything but T16 bosses with a magic find whispering ice that has less than half the DPS of my non-magic find staff. Personally, I tossed the black sun helm in favor of a high life/ high int. You give up a little DPS, but gain a couple hundred life IIRC.
I did notice I felt considerably tankier when I increased my armor to where I have ~15% physical damage reduction.

I'm currently at 4608 health and 2290 mana (after arctic armor.) I've kind of slacked off on doing uber lab, so it's possible the 10% extra damage will make me a little squishier whenever I'm not actively leeching.
"
Graiaule wrote:
I did notice I felt considerably tankier when I increased my armor to where I have ~15% physical damage reduction.

I'm currently at 4608 health and 2290 mana (after arctic armor.) I've kind of slacked off on doing uber lab, so it's possible the 10% extra damage will make me a little squishier whenever I'm not actively leeching.

It's 10% increased, not 10% more, so it's probably only somewhere in the 2-5% more damage range depending on exactly what kind of damage and your gear.
Finally got this !! Now i know this build is gonna kick some serious ass !

---
"
Zero5944 wrote:

Thanks for the advice i haven't thought of Elereon rings or warlord mark it should solve my problem to switch to one of them for Psn bosses thanks =).

remember to accomodate Your Arcane Surge (AS) lvl to depleted mana cost of skills with Eleron's jewelry when triggering AS
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Also having horrible DC issues...

Quick question before I respec into this: I'm a little bit worried about this version's stun solution, and liked Unwavering back in the day, and was wondering how you feel about ditchng MoM and the mana nodes and instead taking the strength path down to Unwavering plus another Brute Force and going ES with Soul Tether? Wondering if the synergy with all that Intelligence would be worth it, but I have no experience with Tether...
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info