[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Hey, perfect build as usual thanks for sharing i got a little question tho, how do you guys deal with poison on high tier bosses ?

I can do all T16 haven't tryed Shaper yet coz i still need to buy my Kaom's Heart but i can't do the map when it have psn i got one anti psn flask but it seems to not be enough the poison go on my MoM and i can't cast anymore so i can't leech anymore any of you got the same problem ?

Thanks guys
Thoughts on Inya's Arcanist Slippers?
"
Zero5944 wrote:
Hey, perfect build as usual thanks for sharing i got a little question tho, how do you guys deal with poison on high tier bosses ?

I can do all T16 haven't tryed Shaper yet coz i still need to buy my Kaom's Heart but i can't do the map when it have psn i got one anti psn flask but it seems to not be enough the poison go on my MoM and i can't cast anymore so i can't leech anymore any of you got the same problem ?

Thanks guys

Use Warlord Mark to leech back mana and use flask only after you run out of enemys to leech. Make sure your "channeling" skill (probably scorching ray) is low level, so that it consumes less mana. Its only used to trigger WI and debuff fire resists.

Another way is to use Elreons ring. Or User Charged Dash as Channeling Skill and go for Shadow/Trickster *g*
Last edited by ninuvas1977 on Aug 23, 2017, 3:08:57 AM
Build Guide and Leveling Guide are fully updated. I'll write the Q&A/Troubleshooting and Boss Guide tomorrow and get back to answering questions in this thread.

In the meantime, I got to try Uber Atziri. Twice. And all I have to say about that is:
Screw you, GGG. Sideways.

Don't bother trying it until this crap is fixed.
This build is bonkers, I tried the CI version a while back but wasn't too fond of it. But this berserker version is so much fun holy crap - thanks Kelvynn!

Got one question though - is it odd that I'm feeling like a real glass cannon after the switch at 39? My health drops so insanely fast that it really worries me (Allres between 70 & 75%)... counteracting that with leech feels uncomfortable, as if I could die every moment. I'd be happy if someone could take a look at my character in my profile (Oshaq). Maybe I'm doing something obviously wrong.
"
Got one question though - is it odd that I'm feeling like a real glass cannon after the switch at 39? My health drops so insanely fast that it really worries me (Allres between 70 & 75%)... counteracting that with leech feels uncomfortable, as if I could die every moment. I'd be happy if someone could take a look at my character in my profile (Oshaq). Maybe I'm doing something obviously wrong.

Use Fire penetration instead of Item Rarity gem.
U dont have enough +life mods in items.
Use orb of storms+ arcane surge for self buff plus elemental overload. More damage -> more leech.
What Essence do you use to get 1xx life + 5x int items?
This guide is the best guide i have ever seen, u doe a great job mate.

im so hyped on the Boss guide :)

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Build Guide and Leveling Guide are fully updated. I'll write the Q&A/Troubleshooting and Boss Guide tomorrow and get back to answering questions in this thread.

In the meantime, I got to try Uber Atziri. Twice. And all I have to say about that is:
Screw you, GGG. Sideways.

Don't bother trying it until this crap is fixed.

Just saw the video thats kind of sad i hope they fix it soon. Great job on the guide Kelvynn !!! Now level 47 all is smooth the leech is fantastic.
---
"
Zianni wrote:
Thoughts on Inya's Arcanist Slippers?

at lvl 87 still wearing them
=*v*=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info