[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

lvl 19 AW totems and on a tier 7 blue ashen woods map with defiled ground my totems fall over in 1/2 a second.

literally die in half a second as soon as they get summoned from fucking defiled ground.

time to stop this build now.
Sounds like totems just aren't for you then. Understandable.
"
Snakorek wrote:
Isn't physical version better than hybrid? You can take some defensive auras because Brutality gives you dps boost. Hwo do you rate hybrid and physical variant in SSF HC reality?

If you go pure physical with starforge (i hope i have enough money some day for such a thing), you can either go double purities or MoM, which is pretty awesome.

But with hybrid, you got hatred (36% more damage) and herald of ash (15% more damage), which is really a massive DPS boost, like 50% more. That's why i'm playing with brain rattler full elemental/conversion (elemental damage with attacks support gem will then also apply to the damage from the auras)
Last edited by siliconlife on Aug 27, 2017, 5:55:49 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
lvl 19 AW totems and on a tier 7 blue ashen woods map with defiled ground my totems fall over in 1/2 a second.

literally die in half a second as soon as they get summoned from fucking defiled ground.

time to stop this build now.

Some times i had some trouble with the totems dying to massive AOE from bosses, breaches or whatever. Took some elemental resist nodes for totems, now its pretty ok. Also positioning of the totems is pretty important.
Seems nice.
May I ask about Debeon's Dirge, is there a way to incorporate it in elemental totems such as those with Brain Rattler?
No matter how I put points togethere, total dps is something like 40% lower than the build with Brain Rattler.
Or should I just neglect the Dirge and just go with Rattler...?

On a side note, a few questions for Siliconlife, since I see you're using it, since I have a dillema between pure phys or elemental:
1.) Does your Rattler build performs well in the uber lab?
2.) Is there a significant change in dps between rings, as in, would I be better of with crafting steel or opal rings? Which one is more important, flat phys or EDA (ele damage with attacks)
3.) Is there a room for improval of dps even further than crafting rings and helm enchant, or should I respec into physical for absolute endgame?

I'm asking, because I can't play in PoB, since I'm not at home.
Last edited by Songweaver on Aug 27, 2017, 6:29:16 AM
"
Songweaver wrote:
Seems nice.
May I ask about Debeon's Dirge, is there a way to incorporate it in elemental totems such as those with Brain Rattler?
No matter how I put points togethere, total dps is something like 40% lower than the build with Brain Rattler.

On a side note, a few questions for Siliconlife, since I see you're using it, since I have a dillema between pure phys or elemental:
2.) Is there a significant change in dps between rings, as in, would I be better of with crafting steel or opal rings? Which one is more important, flat phys or EDA (ele damage with attacks)
3.) Is there a room for improval of dps even further than crafting rings and helm enchant, or should I respec into physical for absolute endgame?

There's a lot of phys scaling nodes on the tree, which makes elemental conversion strong and pure elemental weapons weak.
"
Songweaver wrote:
Seems nice.

Debeon's Dirge looks like a very attractive weapon. I played around in path of building, and i was able to reach the same DPS as my current brain rattler build with similar investment (buffed 89k brain rattler, 88k with debeon). Instead of added/increased physical, take added/increased cold damage and increased elemental damage. I used added cold + increased elemental on amu and rings, added cold on gloves, and inc. cold (rim gaze) as helmet. Gems are AWC, Conc, Elemental Damage, Elemental Focus, Ruthless, Added Cold damage. Wrath and herald of ice. Maybe the gear is cheaper than the physical gear, but you'll be stuck with this weapon. And the scaling stops here.

1: i did not yet do uber lab. But bosses in yellow maps just melt, and warcry gives a lot of life, so i dont see a problem here.
2: i edited my ring with fire res implicit to perfect opal/steel, and i got +4.6% with steel, and +6.6% with opal ring. But steel are much more versatile to sell (e.g. fb builds)
3: I dont think there's much room for much improvement. After brain rattler, buy a 550+ DPS 2h and do hybrid (costs like 120+ chaos, which i personally will not acquire), or pure phys with starforge.
Last edited by siliconlife on Aug 27, 2017, 7:44:01 AM
what do you think about chancing Kaom's Primacy? is it doable or should I just farm and pray for better rare weapon to drop?
I thank you both for the input.
So basically, I can just simply acquire Rattler, and use it for farming until I grind back what I lost yesterday. When I do so, I should just respec into hybrid and buy a strong 2H, ideally disfavour (I don't like starforge).
Gotcha.
Thank you, I highly appreciate the reply, and clearing out my questions.

"
Snakorek wrote:
what do you think about chancing Kaom's Primacy? is it doable or should I just farm and pray for better rare weapon to drop?

Kaom's axe is very, very cheap, don't waste chance orbs on it, it costs like 1 chisel nowadays.
If you are playing solo self found, just use strong base white axe and use an essence of contempt on it, it will carry for a while. Then just rinse/repeat when you feel your damage starts lacking.
If you're not solo self found, use poe.trade and just buy it from someone, it's dirt cheap
Anyone take this build to t15 or shaper or uber atziri yet? hows the dual totems holding up?

Also i don't understand how immortals call is supposed to work as well as the buffs?

when i cast the cry's i do not see a buff icon in my upper corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info