[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

Hi, I'm quite new to PoE. Have been using this build and things are looking good.

I have been following the skill tree in the first post. Where do I put my skill points after 92 points? (Level 70)

Scared of screwing the build up if I attempt to continue myself.

Thanks!
Go to the Skill Tree section at the top to spec into whichever version of the build you're going into.
Oh silly me. I have been looking at the leveling section all the while.

Many thanks!
Starforge End-Game Brutality physical has Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise? Why
If you're talking about the PoB link, I just had them in and forgot to switch. Just ignore it.
Thanks for the build, transitted from facebreaker after being able to afford starforge and so far it's great.

However, there's something that baffles me. Your PoB link for starforge build has only 3k life and a ton of dps. My items and tree is pretty similar to yours, but when plucked into PoB, I have 6k+ life and a lot lesser dps. Will you be kind enough to check on this and compare our builds in PoB?
The PoB link only has 3k life because it's set to lvl 1. At lvl 90 I get 7k2 life.

As for DPS. Your gem level is lower than my hypothetical one. You're using a defensive golem. And you're jewels aren't as good. That said the DPS difference isn't really that much. Note that I mistakenly had the "target is shocked" flag on my PoB link that messed with the numbers. I'm issuing an update now.
Hi again

I'm almost ready to try merc lab.
For a HC char do you still advice Aspect of Carnage? Do you consider the increase damage taken irrilevant because the huge damge bonus?

thank you again for the build
Aspect of Carnage is the reason you'd play Berserker for totems. If you're really unsure about your current defences you can get other nodes first and wait for Aspect of Carnage once you're beefier, but I don't recommend it.
"
Hi again

I'm almost ready to try merc lab.
For a HC char do you still advice Aspect of Carnage? Do you consider the increase damage taken irrilevant because the huge damge bonus?

thank you again for the build

Note that "Increased damage taken" applies after all mitigation has been performed. So if you get hit by 1000 physical damage, and mitigate 40%, with aspect of carnage you'll receive:
1000 * 0.6 = 600
600 * 1.1 = 660 damage.

So with good phyisical damage mitigation, the 10% do not hurt much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info