[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
broseidon07 wrote:
I have a 5L starforge, not a 6L, which gem should I leave out?

Also is haste viable?

The gem link section already has a priority list. Please read it again.

As for Haste. I don't like it, but it's better than nothing so it qualifies as "viable". I'd much rather suggest Arctic Armour though.
Hi:)

I noticed in the OP gears you used the lighting golem. Is it the best option for this build? I am unsure which version i will follow (maybe physical or hybrid).

And which version is more safe for HC in your opinion?

Thx again for the great build (that is funny despite the current opinion about totem builds)

regards
Lightning Golem is the best golem for DPS, by a pretty far margin. If you're playing HC though you can use Stone Golem instead.

Since the differences between the versions are only on an offensive level, they should all perform the same defensively for HC purposes, just use more defensive auras instead of offensive ones.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 25, 2017, 8:34:31 AM
"
Lightning Golem is the best golem for DPS, by a pretty far margin. If you're playing HC though you can use Stone Golem instead.

Since the differences between the versions are only on an offensive level, they should all perform the same defensively for HC purposes, just use more defensive auras instead of offensive ones.

Thank you again.

I will take advantage of your kidness with another question.

I'm still leveling and I wonder if a skill setup like Herald of thunder+ curse on Hit+ warlord marks could be a little useful in this build.

One more question:)

You said to max the CWDT setup. From the start (of the skills availability ofc)? Or is better to keep the setup at low level for a while?

Regards
Last edited by Tyrion_2020 on Aug 25, 2017, 9:40:33 AM
You don't crit, so anything but Herald of Ash isn't particularly useful.

You scale your CWDT level based on your current health. During leveling it wouldn't be very noticeable, but I generally keepy it around 30% of my max health.
Great advices, thank you
Is Added Fire Damage in hybrid 5L worth considering instead of Ruthless?
"
Snakorek wrote:
Is Added Fire Damage in hybrid 5L worth considering instead of Ruthless?

No.

Ruthless is far better than Added Fire, and makes your totem kill themselves slightly less quickly in elemental reflect maps. The only exception would be somehow your DPS is perfectly calculated to 1-shot packs with Added Fire before Ruthless kicks in, but that isn't a practical scenario.
Isn't physical version better than hybrid? You can take some defensive auras because Brutality gives you dps boost. Hwo do you rate hybrid and physical variant in SSF HC reality?
"
Snakorek wrote:
Isn't physical version better than hybrid? You can take some defensive auras because Brutality gives you dps boost. Hwo do you rate hybrid and physical variant in SSF HC reality?

Physical version is better than hybrid as said in the guide, yes. Only at the top end, however, as Starforge is what gives Brutality the edge over Hatred + Herald of Ash. Otherwise the hybrid version does more damage.

The physical version relies on a selected number of uniques to make good, which means it's not as good as the hybrid version for SSF, which works with full rare gear.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 26, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info