Sao Paulo Server latency

So.. any news?
And it started again!! Yaaay! One more full day of being ignored by GGG staff about the same thing!
It's even worse now, i'm almost done with this game. GGG doesn't give a f*** about south america players
It's unplayable right now. Had to switch to Washington DC (still have 200 ms there) but at least I don't rubberband like crazy
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
kiwichap wrote:
I am using EXIT lag and i still find it impossible to enjoy INCURSION... I enter the temple and can't move and therefore timer runs out...waste of time doing the temple till this mess is fixed

VPNs programs like exitlag/wtfast just change your route to the server... that's mainly a server issue not a route problem, so it wont change anything.

I know it's not a route problem because São Paulo people is having ping issues in a São Paulo server. If they are that close to the server and still have lag, that's not a route issue.
This is exactly a route problem and not a server problem. They said it several times and all the winmtrs confirm that if you care to look.

But it's in a node too close to the server for any tunneling server to make a difference.

How many times can you be wrong in only one thread? omg...

They are testing the new server and it seems promising. They said already that they couldn't make all instances in the new server for some reason in the beggining of the league. Let's hope that they can change that soon enough.
IGN: vieira
Honestly I'm about to quit this league. It is pretty clear by now that SP gateway isn't top priority.

Unplayable at the moment.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
The remaining servers are due on Monday - not much I can do right now.

Well, for those asking why are we still having issues, may be it's because it was holyday on monday.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
The server is unplayable at the moment
"
gvieira wrote:
This is exactly a route problem and not a server problem. They said it several times
How many times can you be wrong in only one thread? omg...

oh sorry almighty from internet and forums, maybe should u ask a job in GGG? rofl :D

imo its not a route problem cause ppl near the server are having lag issues, also it only lags during peak times.. looks like a server issue and not a route problem.

but zzzzzzzz well... it seems we're not having any fix any time soon. RIP incursion/rip poe.

I play HC and i cant play on texas server. If the server is not being fixed I have to quit the league, unfortunately. Looks pretty cool. Good job designing the league GGG but next time remember to fix ur servers first.

thanks!

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 4, 2018, 7:08:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info