Please, I just want to play this league :(

me too.

Good server waiting room.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Just played few hours now without any lag.

10 pm to 12 pm ( brazil time )

At this time probably a lot less players online than during weekend, so, the lag problem is caused for sure by lots of players connected at the same time.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 4, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
they dont care for SP gateway, it's been like this for a long time, tbh they should end its misery already and close this gateway. everybody that wants a decent gameplay with no lags, spikes or sudden disconects are playing in washington anyway, this is really a shame for GGG, hundreds of complaining for a long time, nothing done to improve this shit. if you look at the PT/BR forum there are more than 15+ threads and NO ONE FROM PT/BR STAFF RESPONDED... fucking neglected

SHAME ON YOU GGG HOPE U HAPPY CUZ WE ARE NOT.
Last edited by khauos on Jun 4, 2018, 5:24:37 PM
"
khauos wrote:
they dont care for SP gateway, it's been like this for a long time, tbh they should end its misery already and close this gateway. everybody that wants a decent gameplay with no lags, spikes or sudden disconects are playing in washington anyway, this is really a shame for GGG, hundreds of complaining for a long time, nothing done to improve this shit. if you look at the PT/BR forum there are more than 15+ threads and NO ONE FROM PT/BR STAFF RESPONDED... fucking neglect

SHAME ON YOU GGG HOPE U HAPPY CUZ WE ARE NOT.

I already said this, THEY DO NO CARE AT ALL ABOUT SAO PAULO SV. The problem with lag started mid bestiary, with this league it just got worst. I guess they think it doesnt worth investing on fixing the problem and dont give a damn about LA players.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
GGG.... remove now bad servers please!!! One map with 5ms and another with 1500ms?????????? WTF!!!!! Already lost 3 incursions...

Hopefully the servers we're getting rid of are the ones that give you bad latency. From testing/feedback, the new host is better for 90% of players.

Fitzy, any word on when this process will be concluded?
We are still getting errors when trying to create new instances.
I had experiencied this lag and unstable connection since the middle of Bestiary League, althou at that time it was bad only in certain times of the day, IE.: Working Days, around 7PM onward.
This weekend, i'd give some leeway as it was the first weekend of the Incursion League so, servers were expected to be full anyways.

Let's see how things work out during the week here.
Please GGG fix the server!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info