Sao Paulo Server latency

Server just went down yet again, 3 times in a few hours.

Edit: Went back up and i FUCKING DIED. Great fucking server GGG, you guys prolly got the cheapest piece of crap server in Brazil.

LAG SPIKES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE, GOD DAMNIT GGG.
Last edited by Ury401 on Dec 20, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
Just shut this realm down. IT'S USELESS.
I just died doing a safehouse because mobs could hit and move and i couldn't, so i lost 20% exp on lvl 92 due to the server.

Seriously it's better if GGG shuts down the server, than have an awful one that doesn't last 3 days without issues.
rip server
The gateway just died again... i guess the undertaker supporter pack will be the last one I get, I'll be investing this money on a good internet so I can play in another gateway with no lags since this one doesnt works, thx gigigi u guys just opened my eyes for the wasted maney I put in your companie
Lag spikes all the time, server crashing all the time... I'm playing on Washington DC server with 150 ping and it's 100% more stable than São Paulo server -_-
What a shame, such a great game, with such an awful server.

Down again, every day thing now.

IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
Brazil is gone again.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
Constant lag spikes all day long (literally) ever since the last patch.

We've gone from the Syndicate one shotting us to the servers lagging out and being killed by anything and everything.

What... the heck... are you guys doing over there?
well i tried the texas server, and every 15 - 20 minutes i get dc'ed from server.

just lost some exp, i'll try to wait for some update on this before playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info