Sao Paulo Server latency

PT-BR

Spikes, quedas, fecha sozinho, rollback a cada 30 segundos.

Abram mais um servidor no SA pelo menos. Porque aumentar a capacidade não adiantou muito e o numero de players está subindo. É frustrante para nós antigos players e para os novos, eles desistem.
Sei a infraestrutura no Brazil é bem falha, por isso acho que deveria abrir mais 1 servidor, para dividir e equalizar.

EN-US

Spikes, falls, closes alone, rollback every 30 seconds.

Open one more server in SA at least. Because increasing the capacity did not help much and the number of players is rising. It's frustrating for us old players and the new ones, they give up.
I know the infrastructure in Brazil is pretty flawed, so I think I should open 1 more server, to divide and equalize.
The game is borderline unplayable right now if you are trying to do it in the SP realm, constant spikes of ms freezes the entire screen every 15 seconds or so.
Cara simplesmente injogável, eu gosto muito desse jogo, mas não tem como continuar dando suporte pra GGG sendo que ela nem consegue dar uma solução convincente pra quem joga diariamente no server BR. Vim aqui hoje desabafar porque nas últimas semanas estava jogando no servidor de Washington devido ao lag insano no server de São Paulo, mas hoje, hoje simplesmente eu to passando mais tempo na tela de login do que jogando, é muito frustrante, você entra num mapa e do nada seu jogo trava e volta pra tela de login onde não consegue entrar por minutos e acaba perdendo o mapa, sem contar quando acontece a fatalidade de dropar algo bom e antes de conseguir pegar a conexão cair. Enquanto os server SA se afunda e seus players se frustram eles lançam mais microtransações pra vender por uma fortuna.
Constant lag spikes all day long (literally) ever since the last patch.

We've gone from the Syndicate one shotting us to the servers lagging out and being killed by anything and everything.

What... the heck... are you guys doing over there?
I can't login to any server

https://pastebin.com/qVgrKZK9
I can't play this anymore. Everyday I try I get lots of kicks and DCs...
Wish I could refund my support pack. Now that they have the money, they just dont care!
Please GGG we spent so much money on this game already, dont let us hanging, we want to play and this spikes every 5 seconds make the game literaly unplayable, SP realm is really bad right now, 60mb down 6mb up here, no problems with any other game
up.
Let's keep this thread on the top, maybe we'll get a response... in february.
Merry christmas! Servers just broke again! 200+ ping over and over again! TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info