Sao Paulo Server latency

Cannot connect to any servers, specially Sao Paulo. Why hasn`t GGG said anything about fixing it for once?
What pisses me off, is we (players of SA) spend a lot in the game, and we always have those shitty servers.

No one care about this. Sometimes i think if we didn't spent so much money here Tecent would never even look at what Chris, Jonathan and Erik created... Even in the foundation of GGG and the release of POE everithing was done with the help of us Fan's!!! who fundraised it!!

Of course they work means something but situations like this just shows that GGG is going the same road that Big companies such as Activision-Blizz, EA, and others are at right now and theyr stock and value are going to $#%#% and us FAns want the company implode and burn.
Last edited by Pirokator on Dec 11, 2018, 8:06:37 PM
Any news? Cannot login right now only to Br realm
Last edited by urenemy on Dec 11, 2018, 8:04:32 PM
some people say there's no solution for this, and it isn't GGG's fault, and that's ok. But if this is going to keep happening i'm probably gonna stop playing. I refuse to play with dsync and 180ms forever. (Not that anyone care but.. just saying)
Last edited by sdhfweorpy on Dec 11, 2018, 8:08:22 PM
At least one reply from GGG could make this easier to bear
I just bought a supporter pack man, nice timing.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
I just opened a map to see if it's better now... 256ms lo

Edit: For some reason, my hideout is on Texas Realm, i don't know why, i havent loged in Texas before.
Last edited by AtoOss on Dec 11, 2018, 8:53:23 PM
"
AtoOss wrote:

Edit: For some reason, my hideout is on Texas Realm, i don't know why, i havent loged in Texas before.

I'm also getting redirected to Texas even if I choose São Paulo as the gateway in the login screen.
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:
"
AtoOss wrote:

I'm also getting redirected to Texas even if I choose São Paulo as the gateway in the login screen.

Im pretty sure they are redirecting us to US servers until a sort of fix for SA is made.

I waited 10 min to do another map and got redirected to California server.

This is just sad, we need more SA servers or some fix, more than 1 year of problem, i can't belive its due to our isp or some like that.
"
This is just sad, we need more SA servers or some fix, more than 1 year of problem, i can't belive its due to our isp or some like that.

It's not. They just dont want to invest heavy money on improving the situation for SA imo. Guess they dont think SA worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info