Sao Paulo Server latency

It's jumping from 16 to 255 ping doing maps now...
Working rly bad...again..
having 130+ms on Sao Paulo Gateway
hope this helps somehow (https://pastebin.com/4U77FGuG)
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:
Come on, just make a new gateway here in South America. You can not avoid this kind of thing to happens here, or in any server. We should have a second choice of gateway here, instead of having to play in DC or Texas with a latency of 180+.

North America has 3 gateways, Europa has 5, Singapore and Australia isn't that far from each other. Why South America can't have another playable choice for when shit happens with the only gateway we got?

I'm open to suggestions for server hosts. There aren't many that have English support and offer dedicated server hosting at a reasonable price.

Our current hosting partner has remarked that they are trying to find other viable options in South America but are running into frustrating issues.

Out of curiosity, why don't you just hire someone who speaks fluent portuguese/english to fully translate/interpret communication between these brazilian hosts that don't offer english support? Or maybe hire someone from this area in Brazil that speaks both languages. Seems to me that being limited by language is not ideal.
I'd be more than happy to help (with the translation/interpretation, I don't have much technological knowledge in this area) if it meant having stable servers on the long run.

That being said, the last 3~4 days have been perfect for me, I've been playing HC on predictive without a single spike. Not sure what happened/changed, but I'm glad it did. Good job Fitz.

"
gabrieltaets wrote:

- Would it be viable to open a new gateway nearby, preferably in another country? And I mean, as in keeping them both, perhaps downscaling one of them a little, to help cover the costs of the other one.

If you downscale one, the problem will persist anyways. If brazilian servers are shit everyone will move on to whatever new 'downscaled server' they open in Argentina/Chile and they won't be able to support it -> start crashing/lagging probably.
Last edited by viniciusxis on Oct 5, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Another uber lab run lost, because of YOU GGG. You uys are bad. FU all.
Ok, I'm done. Two maps lost on Poorjoyrs rotations 'case failed to join instance and 20% level lost on lvl 98 cause disconection. How can the client disconnect and my character die? I connect and I have 10% less experience. On top of that nerf the exp in lvl 98 and 99 by the cursed crying Nugi. Stop listening to those streamers and listen to normal players. Please, GGG.
DeadMachine14 - Stream español - https://go.twitch.tv/deadmachine14
Canal Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy32x2eW9IEoD-oI3uLt7Q
rip?
SP Realm dead.
This is a new feature or what?! More common than never.
I wonder if this realm is the only one struggling this hard...
Failing to connect to the game. Sometimes the characters list won't show up, sometimes I won't even log in. If I do log in, I can't change any instance because I fail to connect.
Running MTR test now, but it looks fine.

Edit:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 845 | 845 | 0 | 0 | 6 | 0 |
| fttx.cable-1771227.predialnet.com.br - 0 | 845 | 845 | 0 | 1 | 27 | 0 |
| 192.168.28.35 - 0 | 845 | 845 | 0 | 1 | 30 | 1 |
| 189001131001.usr.predialnet.com.br - 0 | 845 | 845 | 0 | 1 | 24 | 2 |
| as262287.saopaulo.sp.ix.br - 0 | 845 | 845 | 8 | 9 | 54 | 10 |
| 172.16.201.38 - 0 | 845 | 845 | 8 | 10 | 43 | 10 |
| 172.25.0.2 - 0 | 845 | 845 | 9 | 18 | 133 | 15 |
| 177.54.148.19 - 0 | 845 | 845 | 8 | 9 | 41 | 11 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Edit#2:
and btw, characters are gone while I'm in Sao Paulo
Last edited by bitt_tb on Oct 9, 2018, 7:16:34 PM
rip ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info