Sao Paulo Server latency

One crash a day was enough. Then we doubled it.
XD
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
bitt_tb wrote:
Failing to connect to the game. Sometimes the characters list won't show up, sometimes I won't even log in. If I do log in, I can't change any instance because I fail to connect.
Running MTR test now, but it looks fine.

same... at this point they'll need to make a delve flashback just for the SA server, we couldn't play this league at all, everyday shit happens
"
khauos wrote:

same... at this point they'll need to make a delve flashback just for the SA server, we couldn't play this league at all, everyday shit happens

I haven't had any issue in a while to be honest. I think the last time was 2 weeks ago and things got fixed pretty fast.
The Sao Paulo part of the Brazil internet exchange seems to be dropping most traffic. I'm having our host investigate.
"
bitt_tb wrote:
"
khauos wrote:

I haven't had any issue in a while to be honest. I think the last time was 2 weeks ago and things got fixed pretty fast.

Well, thats nice for u, Delve has been by far the most unstable for me, cant remember one day everything went smooth
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
The Sao Paulo part of the Brazil internet exchange seems to be dropping most traffic. I'm having our host investigate.

What about characters disappearing? It's just when I connect to Sao Paulo
Nice, so now i have to play DELVE with 150+ ms. this is just unbelievable. i really hope i can find another good game to play, with better servers. this is just stupid, more than a year of server issues and GGG were unable to solve. while that, day after day they add new mtx and take our money, well oh well.
"
bitt_tb wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

What about characters disappearing? It's just when I connect to Sao Paulo

it's under it's own unknown league since the servers is unreachable. if you log into other servers like texas, you'll see your characters.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

I just want to know when we can play the game, because for now it's literally impossible.
It should be available again now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info