Sao Paulo Server latency

Getting "An unexpected disconnetion occurred" all the time now, anyone else?
"
NycolasCalil wrote:
Getting "An unexpected disconnetion occurred" all the time now, anyone else?

Same here.
same here...

An unexpected disconnetion occurred

"

you cant just feed me with crack then tell me to smoke something else

LOL!
Last edited by suxfuuuuu on Oct 1, 2018, 8:10:14 PM
"
DEvil27 wrote:
Come on, just make a new gateway here in South America. You can not avoid this kind of thing to happens here, or in any server. We should have a second choice of gateway here, instead of having to play in DC or Texas with a latency of 180+.

North America has 3 gateways, Europa has 5, Singapore and Australia isn't that far from each other. Why South America can't have another playable choice for when shit happens with the only gateway we got?

I'm open to suggestions for server hosts. There aren't many that have English support and offer dedicated server hosting at a reasonable price.

Our current hosting partner has remarked that they are trying to find other viable options in South America but are running into frustrating issues.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:
Come on, just make a new gateway here in South America. You can not avoid this kind of thing to happens here, or in any server. We should have a second choice of gateway here, instead of having to play in DC or Texas with a latency of 180+.

North America has 3 gateways, Europa has 5, Singapore and Australia isn't that far from each other. Why South America can't have another playable choice for when shit happens with the only gateway we got?

I'm open to suggestions for server hosts. There aren't many that have English support and offer dedicated server hosting at a reasonable price.

Our current hosting partner has remarked that they are trying to find other viable options in South America but are running into frustrating issues.

Well, I ran into a frustrating issue, Im supporting a game that I cant properly play!
I'm able to use Sao Paulo again (spiky):

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
After the "unnexpected disconnection" thing the game started to feel weird too, repeating actions and not responding to actions.
For example, I attack once and the game registers two or more attacks. The mobs still get hit but I only clicked once.

MTR isn't showing anything past my ISP and before the last hop, also the last hop is getting losses.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 315 | 315 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |
| fttx.cable-1771227.predialnet.com.br - 0 | 315 | 315 | 0 | 1 | 28 | 0 |
| 192.168.28.35 - 0 | 315 | 315 | 0 | 1 | 27 | 1 |
| 189001131001.usr.predialnet.com.br - 0 | 315 | 315 | 1 | 1 | 31 | 1 |
| No response from host - 100 | 64 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 177.54.148.19 - 13 | 211 | 185 | 10 | 12 | 33 | 10 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:

Is there any kind of documentation about the infrastructure you guys need?
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:

Hi Fitzy,

Sorry for all the trouble regarding the servers, we know this is no more fun for you than it is for us, but I do hope you understand our frustration when we can't seem to play the game we so much love and have (some of us) supported with money for quite a while now.
Having said that, and emphasizing on the fact that I know close to nothing about servers, I do know that being GGG 80% owned by Tencent (approximately), what you could do is to use another server that Tencent owns somewhere else.
I only know about Chile, because i'm from here, but I have knowledge that Tencent has the League of Legends -Riot- server here (I get about 7ms playing LoL). Also, not owned by Tencent, but when playing through steam, some games I get 5ms (CS-GO), but that may be different given that its steam.

Anyway, I'm not saying put the server in Chile because obviously that benefits us more than the rest probably and you have to consider the geographical distribution of people playing in the discussed region, but I though I could share my thoughts on the matter and maybe hope to help you.

P.S: Sorry in advance if I made any grammar mistakes..

https://puu.sh/BEEdG/3c15992f9c.jpg

SAME PROBLEM !!!! WHEN FIXED !??? PROXY BR IS A SHIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info