You go...girl?

"
raics wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Night Witches

https://youtu.be/hNZUAr1no5I

Recruitment officers everywhere should just get one of those 80s boomboxes and play Sabaton on repeat, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Fuck yeah Sabaton.

Primo Victoria's still one of my favorites.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Night Witches

https://youtu.be/hNZUAr1no5I

Recruitment officers everywhere should just get one of those 80s boomboxes and play Sabaton on repeat, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Fuck yeah Sabaton.

Primo Victoria's still one of my favorites.

If you want to recruit people, play Sabaton.

If you want people to fight to get to the recruitment post, play Two Steps From Hell.
Two Steps From Hell - Protectors of the Earth

If you have a strong urge to try conquering Europe, play Rammstein.
Rammstein - Zerstoren
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 8, 2017, 8:14:32 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Back on topic: I thought of this while out shopping with the GF today. Brought it up, because we often clash on these issues. She agreed that there are biological differences that just can't be swept aside by 'identity'. I don't think this is a case of men vs women or misandry vs misogyny. I think it's plain fucking common sense regardless of your leanings.

You forget the part about hormones. The longer one is on hormones the more one is genetically going to be like the gender one identifies as. If i go on HRT i will have less muscle mass, slower hair growth and different fat distribution. And if a trans woman had SRS she will not produce any testosterone.

If identity was all there was to it then obviously you would be totally correct, but read up on what hormones change, especially in trans women, then you might agree with me that trans women in womens sports is fine. Now you can still argue about bone structure as thats the only thing hormones cant change but surgery could.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Back on topic: I thought of this while out shopping with the GF today. Brought it up, because we often clash on these issues. She agreed that there are biological differences that just can't be swept aside by 'identity'. I don't think this is a case of men vs women or misandry vs misogyny. I think it's plain fucking common sense regardless of your leanings.

You forget the part about hormones. The longer one is on hormones the more one is genetically going to be like the gender one identifies as. If i go on HRT i will have less muscle mass, slower hair growth and different fat distribution. And if a trans woman had SRS she will not produce any testosterone.

If identity was all there was to it then obviously you would be totally correct, but read up on what hormones change, especially in trans women, then you might agree with me that trans women in womens sports is fine. Now you can still argue about bone structure as thats the only thing hormones cant change but surgery could.

still not making you a woman. You were born as a man you remains a man, you were born as a woman you remain as a woman. There are only 2 gender, and that is real biology, just basic science fact.

You can treat your body like one of Frankenstein's experience, but you will still remain the same internally and biologically.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I don't think anyone is forgetting about hormonal changes and how much transgenders... I'm not sure what the right word is. I want to say devolve but that's not it. How about... Metamorphose? To the point: We understand MTF transgenders lose muscle mass.

But if they grew to adulthood as a man, they have all of the benefits a man would have in sports. There's more to it than just muscle, as has been described previously in the thread.

Most of the MTF transgender athletes that go into official professional sports do not take the time to actually lose all of these advantages prior to entry. The only advantage they lose beforehand is hormonal.

Let me put it another way. Let's say Robot A was designed specifically for military operations and combat efficiency. Robot B was designed as a caretaker in hospices. Regardless of their programming, one will always perform better within their original field because their frame or chassis was built for it.

We're not advocating for transgender discrimination. At least, I'm not. In fact, I'd like to see transgenders officially recognized in sports. But if we continue to allow MTF transgenders into women's events, there will continue to be unfair playing fields and increasing resentment against them.

Political correctness should not come before justice and fairness. What needs to occur, is for transgenders to have their own separate division so that they may be officially recognized in the sporting world and given the opportunity to compete without growing tension between both sides.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 8, 2017, 9:57:18 AM
Yup there are people that even in face of scientifically proven facts they refuse to admit the reality.
Aaaand... here we go again.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Aaaand... here we go again.

Fixed.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
But if they grew to adulthood as a man, they have all of the benefits a man would have in sports. There's more to it than just muscle, as has been described previously in the thread.

There sure is, we're... hinged a bit differently, we even unhinge differently most of the time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You all know why terrorists keep on targeting western nations?

I make a joke that is freaking funny, but the joke sounds disrespectful to another group because of difference in culture or whatever nonsense.

The affected group voices it out. Instead of simply withdrawing the statement apologetically, I blame the other party for not being able to take a joke.

The other party says fine then, let's agree to disagree. But still, please DO NOT JOKE INSENSITIVELY AGAIN.

Yet, I continue this act out of stubbornness and childishness to prove I am right.

Next??.......KABOOM

If you think that the reason is due to Islam. EXPLAIN THE HELL TO ME WHY THEY DO NOT TARGET CHINA? HIGHEST POPULATION DENSITY IN THE WORLD = EASIEST TARGET. Coz the Chinese know when to be humble.

Your ignorance gives you zero mental picture about what Asia is really like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info