You go...girl?

Where have I attacked trans people? (edit: or denied their existence) As usual, the only person spewing insults is you.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 8, 2017, 3:15:05 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Where have I attacked trans people? (edit: or denied their existence) As usual, the only person spewing insults is you.

Again, what insult?
"
Bars wrote:

p.s. about Sarah: this is yet another example of her basically saying that someone deserves bad things to happen to him because he doesn't agree with her worldview. And she also called his epilepsy an "illness" with quotation marks. My respect just reached ground zero, and I am seriously wondering about the moderators' understanding of what is and what isn't acceptable in the forum.

I have been put on probation twice already very quickly and the second time without any warning, just because I disagreed with some other political's opinions and they called it harassment. Also believe it or not they added to the reasons of why they put me on probation me doing dinosaur roleplaying with I_NO.

But somehow they tolerate certain behavior that are very toxic, and I've told them, yes I may have sometime very antagonistic answer to some people, but mainly because they are allowed to harass over a long period of time. I tried to talk about this with the moderators but in their answer they made it clear that they don't care, so on my side I made it clear I wouldn't put a single penny in the game again.

Hey guys,

I have locked this thread as the recent discussion has become less than ideal.

Please remember to abide by our Code of Conduct and please discuss things respectfully and without resorting to insults and personal attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info