[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
jjjoness wrote:
I'm currently testing this in beta and I'm trying to make it work SSF. It's going rather well so far; I made it up to tier 5 maps which I can clear quite comfortably. I don't have any of the "required" uniques, and no 5L so far. The only real problem is single target, which of course is mostly due to the lack of links.
Does anyone have any ideas for gear progression in SSF other than the obvious (essence crafted wand, WED/flat damage on jewellery, ideally get essence of hysteria for gloves)?

Try to find Twyzel wand and Ungil's Harmony amulet.
Last edited by Crazy_Muffin on Jul 7, 2017, 4:08:39 AM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:
Shame this build got nerfed in the latest patch. Not even sure if it's worth to do this at the beginning of a new league.

We got 0 nerf, besides game related changes that will affect everyone

okey, hoping you got time to record some high tier maps in the beta. :)
"
Mustanger302 wrote:
This build looks like a lot of fun, but I have a question about the Barrage links for bosses: Does using Elemental Focus stop your barrage from applying shock or chill to bosses? It seems like shock at least would be valuable. Or do you occasionally KB the boss to apply shock?

Thanks for this guide!

I believe it stops yeah, Vinktar shocks though
"
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:
Shame this build got nerfed in the latest patch. Not even sure if it's worth to do this at the beginning of a new league.

We got 0 nerf, besides game related changes that will affect everyone

Pierce gem change probably will hurt us more than it will hurt a ton of builds tho. And the biggest nerf in beta stays the explosion of this thread, having piscator's at 40c and Lyco at 35. Budget is high af now.

Both items are still cheap af, unless you're talking about in Beta. Yes, uniques are ALWAYS more expensive at the start of a league due to insane demand. It's the same reason why playing the first few days of a league you can get rich AF off almost anything that you sell.
Currently leveling in beta and looking forward to finally switch to wands.

Which stats on a rare wand am i exactly looking for? I suppose lightning dmg to attack and crit is fine, but what else?

Thanks for your help ! :)
Last edited by Matzna on Jul 7, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Awesome guide dude! I was following toma_hawk's guide but this seems just as good as that! I wonder how wander's became so popular suddenly. Or is it always the case at the end of leagues as they are currency sinks?

I have a question however, why not go kaom's roots for some much needed life + unwavering stance, you can then get a better helm. The fact that it has no ms is not really that bad as we are PF and thus haev insane ms with an adrenaline quicksilver.

On a side note, what would be other good wander asscendancies?
"
Matzna wrote:
Currently leveling in beta and looking forward to finally switch to wands.

Which stats on a rare wand am i exactly looking for? I suppose lightning dmg to attack and crit is fine, but what else?

Thanks for your help ! :)

Look out for 'Adds x to xx LightningDmg' (not on spells), CritChance, CritMultiplier and AtkSpeed, for the base look for Imbued Wand (1.5 aps base), those are the 4 main stats you'd want i think, other 2 affixes whatever else you can get, some more eledmg, % lightning etc.

It's a bit hard to gauge upgrades so i'd recommend using PoB whenever you see/looking to craft a wand!
I replaced my piscator and gonna leave it for comparison, the rare wand is 11%~ better than my Piscator's. (YMMV with diff gear/tree)

Imbued

Piscator
"
Awesome guide dude! I was following toma_hawk's guide but this seems just as good as that! I wonder how wander's became so popular suddenly. Or is it always the case at the end of leagues as they are currency sinks?

I have a question however, why not go kaom's roots for some much needed life + unwavering stance, you can then get a better helm. The fact that it has no ms is not really that bad as we are PF and thus haev insane ms with an adrenaline quicksilver.

On a side note, what would be other good wander asscendancies?

Kaom's Roots looks solid to me as long as you don't need the sockets
"
coaa wrote:
Both items are still cheap af, unless you're talking about in Beta. Yes, uniques are ALWAYS more expensive at the start of a league due to insane demand. It's the same reason why playing the first few days of a league you can get rich AF off almost anything that you sell.

Yes, I was indeed talking about Beta. Everyone and their mom is going for a wander, so that doesn't help either.
I did a scion version using deadeye on path of building beta and i'm getting a lot more damage than pathfinder ranger.

http://poeurl.com/bmtc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info