[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

Used this guide and shaped it into my Version:

https://youtu.be/c1w9uig6mV8

Gear:
Spoiler
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Last edited by bustr on Jul 10, 2017, 2:59:46 PM
which movement skill to use?
flamedash?
Last edited by ithranael on Jul 11, 2017, 7:31:41 AM
On first page you set pastebin code for 3.0.0 passive tree,and your gear,items.

On passive tree you took it "Instability" for +1 power charge.

So my question is,why you use that,because with your gear,gems,you can not charge power charges???

You dont have on setup Orb of storm+Power charge on critical+increased critical strikes setup,also you dont have Skyfort boots to gain a power charge,also,you dont have power charge on critical gem on chest setup,so,why you take on passive tree +1 power charge,when you can not gain power charges?
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

So my question is,why you use that,because with your gear,gems,you can not charge power charges???

You dont have on setup Orb of storm+Power charge on critical+increased critical strikes setup,also you dont have Skyfort boots to gain a power charge,also,you dont have power charge on critical gem on chest setup,so,why you take on passive tree +1 power charge,when you can not gain power charges?

Assassin's Mark.
"
Sinthetick wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

Assassin's Mark.

Following up on Dejan, the paste bin code also have Using Frenzy Charges on. How do you get the frenzy charges?

Nvm it's because of blood rage. But you cannot really use bloodrage in guardians/shaper right?
Last edited by antmangaka on Jul 11, 2017, 11:09:50 AM
"
Following up on Dejan, the paste bin code also have Using Frenzy Charges on. How do you get the frenzy charges?

Nvm it's because of blood rage. But you cannot really use bloodrage in guardians/shaper right?

I use BloodRage and Assassin's Mark for mapping, if you need charges on bosses w/o adds you can go BrinerotFlag/JawsOfAgony on offhand, personally i don't like it, i adapted the same charge setup as my KoTF build, which is Frenzy + PCoC + Inc crit + decoy totem, place totem and get ur charges up, when safe go all in with flasks and burst bosses.
"
Sinthetick wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

Assassin's Mark.

No,you will never get all time power charge with Assassin's Mark. Only maybe 10% time,we need to have power charge on critical on chest setup,or,orb of storms+power charge+increased critical strikes setup.
"
No,you will never get all time power charge with Assassin's Mark. Only maybe 10% time,we need to have power charge on critical on chest setup,or,orb of storms+power charge+increased critical strikes setup.

I have 100% uptime on charges mapping as long as i don't stop to loot all the time, maybe you're lacking cold damage to proc it(dunno exact mechs) or mapping slow?

Anyway, you can and should adapt to w/e you want, if PCoC or OoS setup works for you then do that, i really like and i'm already used to frenzy/pcoc/inccrit so i just go with that for bosses or if i tp for flask refill and need the charges to burst
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jul 11, 2017, 1:49:39 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before.
I love wander.. can I use this build in 2.6?
What would the 5-link be for Barrage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info